11 | Are you sure?

*•Fishy Boopkins POV•*
Why was Meggy acting this way? Was she okay? "Meg, are you sure you're alright?" I said. She then sighed, "I'm just worried, what if we don't find her? Besides the fact we haven't done anything wrong in a while having its consequences. We could fail this one, and maybe even the next ones in the future. Sure good things have its bad things, but we might have a lot of bad things with this scenario." Meg said that got most of us on the verge of tears. "What did you just say?" Bob asked. I was at tears by this point, I went up and hugged Meggy by her legs since I'm pretty short. "Don't worry Meg, We'll find her. I know it. I may not know her well, but I'm positive we will" I said. SMG4 went up and pat her on the shoulder. "We're all in this together, Meg."

*•SMG4's POV•*
"We're all in this together, Meg," I said while putting my hand on her shoulder. "You just need to slow down, Its okay to be excited, yes. But sometimes you just need to stay calm and collected. Slow your body down. I sound like a meditator. But I think you get my point." I said. She nodded and looked forward to seeing SMG3 slow clapping in front of us.

He walked up to us, still slow clapping for his amusement I'm going to assume. 'What does this fu***r want now?' I thought angrily in my head. "Ya' know, you... 5 are all a bunch of kids, learning morals, helping each other out, staying safe, hoping to god to find your friend. I'm impressed." He said smirking. He then took the chance to grab Fishy Boopkins.

We all took our sweet precious time to gasp. "No! Nao! I need my Waifu's!" He screamed. 'Jeez, he really is obsessed with anime' I thought with a surprised look on my face. "You could be good company for her." He stated then left, and by left, I mean he opened a teleportation portal and went through that. But before he left, I could see (Y/N) in there. She was tied to a chair, in fear and sadness. Her mouth was left open, so she could communicate and she could also see.

Before I could let the others know and let her see us. He closed the portal, I suddenly felt really determined. So determined I could travel to China. I let go of Mario's foot, took my hand off of Meg's shoulder, and walked forward.
"Wait SMG4!" I heard Meggy cry as in a call for me, but I ignored her request and kept walking up, but I only went as far as the little brown spot where (Y/N) first appeared. The flashback repressed in my memory. The sweet, nicely memory that was like a wave of relief splashed over me, the truth was... I did like her, she's like someone anybody could wish for. She's funny, smart, and well if I could say she was perfect, I would be telling the truth but nobody is perfect out there except for her. 'God I'm cheesy but, it's the truth.' I thought to myself, being meme-ish and all. But hiding the love was killing me inside. Just not telling her was the pain for me, wondering if she was okay, wondering what SMG3 is doing to her. But, as long as she is okay, from when I last saw her, I guess he hasn't done anything... Yet.

*•Meggy's POV•*
He kept staring off at the little brown patch, where Mario told me where they first met (Y/N). I never met her personally but from what I heard, she is right for SMG4, but I have no idea what SMG3 wants with her. Some experiment? Love triangle? I doubt the second idea.

"SMG4!" We called out to him, he didn't respond. He looked like he was having a flashback, I wish I couldn't bother him, but we have to continue on this search for (Y/N), and save her at the very least. "SMG4!!" I yelled out to him, making Bob and Mario cover their ears. Did I forget to mention that he stood up? Well he did. SMG4 then looked towards us, with a confused expression. "SMG4 we should start our journey for (Y/N) don't you think?" I asked, he only responded with a slight nod. He walked back to us and gave us a short little monologue on where to start looking for (Y/N).

"We should start looking around SMG3's secret bases. He has to be there. Look, I know I don't seem like myself, I'm always sort of mad and tired, but this time, I'm feeling determined. Determined to find (Y/N), because, I think I might actually love her. She's someone I can relate to a lot and she's just someone I want to spend my life with."

Everyone and I started clapping at his monologue. "Well we aren't going to find her if we don't start looking around SMG3's base. Let's get a move on!" I said.

*•3rd Person POV•*
It was the same pattern from when they left the castle, but this time, Meggy and SMG4 were in the front. SMG4 knew where he was going and Meggy holding her gun out incase they run into someone or SMG3's minions. But little did they know that someone was watching from within a tree. They did an evil laugh, then went back into the castle.

Words from Story 984

End of Chapter 11
Next Chapter: Sorry we forgot... wait...

FINALLY ITS OUT

But This Next Chap. Might take till July, srry

Words itself: 1013