12 | IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!

(Y/N)'s POV.
~~~
So he brought Fishy Boopkins huh? For what? Torture? Brain switching? Eh, who knows. Maybe someone will know, to whoever is even reading my thoughts or actions.

(Fourth wall break)

He was holding Fishy Boopkins by his shell or ears. I couldn't tell. "Here." He said, dropping Fishy Boopkins to the floor. "This will keep you company, once you learn to trust me, he'll be free, but not you.". Those last words echoed through my brain. Why won't I be free, does he have a thing for me? I mean, there's a lyric in a song that says 'If you love me, let me go.' What if I just sang that in his face? Heh, that'd be funny. I looked at Fishy Boopkins, he just smiled. I smiled back, but then I just realized something. 'Wait a minute... Maybe he can untie me, I mean, he isn't that small... right?' "Hey, could you, ya know... maybe untie me? Then we can... find the others?" I asked. He replied with "Sure thing!" which he then went to untie me.

Around 15 minutes later, he finished. It took that long because 1. He isn't that tall 2. He doesn't know how to untie knots. I got up from the chair and picked him. "I'm going to carry you since you're pretty small and you might fall or trip behind me." He nodded and just let me carry him.

We went to the door and tried to open the door. Keyword - T R I E D. It was locked, but luckily, there was a lock on our side and I so happened to have 3 bobby pins in my hair. I took one out and said to Fishy Boopkins, "Take this and unlock the door please." He said he will and unlocked the door for us. I put the bobby pin back in my hair and exited the room.

It was like a tower, but more.... blue, I guess? Like Blue Stars on Black wall I guess? It had some smiley faces on the stars but the eyes looked like they were crying or some crap. There were no windows, sadly. The lights were not better at all. They were broken really bad, with the addition of being dimmed and not changed very recently.

We- I mean I looked for stairs down the hallway, unlucky me because I couldn't find any. I looked for a secret door, still no results. I then figured out that there was an elevator, and I mentally slapped myself in the face. I pushed down and waited for the elevator to rise.

"You know (Y/N), you can put me down." said Fishy Boopkins but I ignored him, if we were in a rush, he wouldn't be able to catch up to me and we both need to get out of this hell hole. After a while, the elevator came and thankfully, no one was in there. We went in the elevator and pressed the Main floor.

'I didn't know it'd be this easy to escape' I thought. The elevator music played anime music, which Fishy Boopkins danced too. After about a good 15 minutes, we came to a stop, but the elevator doors never opened. "What do we do now, (Y/N)?" Fishy Boopkins asked me. I just replied with "We wait. The door s will open soon. I know it." "How?" "This has happened to me a lot of the times.".

We waited for a good 10 minutes before they opened. Nobody was in the lobby so that was a relief. I stepped out of the elevator with Fishy Boopkins in my arms. I could see the doors right in front of me. I looked at Fishy Boopkins, giving him a 'Are you Ready to go?' look. He nodded. I looked at the doors. Still in front of me. I looked both ways, making sure no one was gonna come from either side.

I then started pacing, running as fast as I could to the doors, I reached one hand for the door handle, the other holding Fishy Boopkins. I reached for the handle, but someone grabbed the back of my shirt, making it hard for me to reach out for the handle of the door.

"I told you,

YOU
CAN'T
GO
ANYWHERE
UNTIL
YOU
LEARN"

Learn what? Who is this person? SMG3? Yea probably him. I looked out the window of the door, it looked really... grassy, if that even is a word. It actually looked free from what I see outside a window every now and then, like in the movies, you know? Never mind.

I tried escaping his grasp, eventually Fishy Boopkins threw a rock in his hand, SMG3 winced at the pain, while I had the time to run away, as far as I could go. I still heard a scream for help, more like a girly scream for jealousy.

Me and Fishy Boopkins didn't know what to do, so we just went into a tree and watched his anime.

I hope the others know where we are.