17 | Say what now?

As they were walking outwards the forest, SMG4 realized something. "We're all going to SMG3's base to save (Y/N) & Fishy Boopkins, right?" Everyone turned around and nodded at him. "But, 1. Do we know what tree they are in? There could be millions!" Everyone looked at each other. "And 2. We don't know how strong SMG3 is. Neither his minions." SMG4 finished. Everyone just gave each other glances, "We should ask the wizard!" Maybe he'll help us!" Meggy said. Enzo pulled out the amulet and the wizard came flying on a unicorn. "Sorry, unicorn training, anyway what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Can you give us hints to how do defeat SMG3 and his Minions?" SMG4 asked.
The wizard sighed and stated.

(Y/N) and Boopkins are out there somewhere,
Just learn that this adventure could stop here & there, saw his friend go back with a return, he felt a little burn. He captured them for love, but didn't feel like a dove.

He'a powerful enough to kill you, just know that pandas eat bamboo.

He then got onto rollerblades and skated away from them on a rainbow trail.

"Okay let's break down everything" Enzo said. "(Y/N) and Boopkins are out there somewhere, the adventure could stop here and there. That doesn't help." He started.

"Saw his friends go back in return, he felt a little burn. He missed his friends?" Meggy questioned. "I guess cause he then said, he captured them for love, he didn't feel like a dove. So he wasn't happy." SMG4 added.

"He is powerful enough to kill you, just know that Pandas eat bamboo??!! That doesn't help at all!!" Bob finished. "Maybe he's scared of pandas?" Meggy asked. "Impossible, Pandas are the cutest thing in the world!" Enzo dreamed. "No its the Pepes!" "Pepes aren't a animal SMG4" SMG4 just frowned. "Well, we'll find out soon if we keep going." Meggy said.

'For once, Meggy seems to be the smart one.'

...
5 hours.
5 hours and nothing.
Nothing had show up.
Everyone was starting to lose hope.

---