13 | AGAIN??!!

Chapter 13 ⭐️

The mysterious character went back into the castle, he didn't really know what to do, this time. Maybe he should just apologize this time and become friends again? Nah, he should put toilet paper around the castle, just for a troll.

The person started their job, getting 25 rolls of toilet paper, they started inside and went everywhere, then outside, everywhere. They then hid inside a bush, thinking it was the best spot out there. (10/10 would hiding spot again) Unfortunately, the person rustled a lot in the bushes, trying to find a comfortable spot.
SMG4 heard the rustling, he looked at the others before wandering over to the bushes. He looked at it, with all it's rustle and leaves flying out of the bush. SMG4 pushed some leaves and branches out of the way to reveal...

"ENZO?"

said the SMG4 crew, surprised to see him again. "Wait, who is this guy?" Meggy asked, apparently, Meggy didn't know who this person was. "I like to call him 'Crazy Birthday Guy' cause we always forget his birthday!" Mario replied to Meggy. "Buuut, we also call him Enzo." SMG4 said annoyed. Enzo just rolled his eyes, he wasn't really to in this conversation.
"Anyway, what are you even doing here?" Meggy asked. "I'm here because: YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!" Enzo yelled at them. "See what I mean?" Mario whispered into Meggys ear. She just nodded. SMG4 just had a surprised look on his face with a side of 'Please don't kill us.' "But I won't kill you, in fact, I just have a question!" Enzo said, the last part a little for 'friendlier'. "Does it have any killing in it?" SMG4 asked concerned at Enzo's words.

"No, I wanted to ask if I could join your team!" Enzo said, the joy coming back after 2 years of trying to murder SMG4 and Mario. "Join us? Why?" Mario asked, Meggy nodded in agreement. "We kinda already have a team, even though we lost one..." Meggy said, looking her head down. SMG4 nodded at Meggy's response. "Oh, well I could replace them!" Enzo said happily again. SMG4 looked at the others, they all nodded.

SMG4 sighed, then looked at Enzo. "I guess you can join, but you gotta promise not to kill anyone unless they are a threat to us, got it?" SMG4 said to him firmly. Enzo nodded. He got up from the bushes and walked on over to the group. "Hey Enzo, do you know where SMG3 might be?" Meggy asked Enzo. Enzo thought for a moment. He then nodded. "I know exactly where he is located, that's part of why I wanted to join. 1. I knew you needed to look for someone and I know SMG3 kidnapped them and a teammate of yours, 2. I need to tell him something important secretly." Enzo replied to Meggy. She nodded then looked at Bob who hadn't spoken in a while. He was on a laptop talking to Boopkins. "So yea- we escaped him and it was amazing, like an anime escape! (Y/N) was really fast at running, she is also very smart! But she didn't know he had an elevator. I'm guessing she slapped herself in her head." Boopkins said through the laptop. "ThAT sOUNdS awEsomE" Bob said to Boopkins. "WHerE aRE YOu aNd (Y/N) nOW? WE aRE GoINg tO lOoK fOR YOu!" "We are in a tree near SMG3's place, it's the only one we can find." Boopkins replied to Bob's answer. SMG4 walked over to Bob and the laptop. "So you and (Y/N) are in a tree near SMG3's place?" SMG4 said to Boopkins through the laptop. "Yeah, (Y/N) fell asleep so she can't really answer anything." Boopkins said. "Well we are gonna start heading your way, so prepare to look for us, in...?" SMG4 said looking at Enzo. "A couple days at the least, he made it father then he could've." Enzo said shrugging. "A couple days!" SMG4 said to the laptop. Boopkins nodded and ended the call.

Bob shut the laptop off and put it somewhere SMG4 couldn't see. "Let's start going, we are gonna get no-where if we just keep standing here." Meggy said. Everyone nodded. "Lead the way Crazy Birthday Guy!" Mario said. Enzo just rolled his eyes and started heading in the direction towards SMG3's place.

Next Chapter 14 🌟 Today, Tomorrow, or Saturday!