6 | The Beginning Of A New Ending

Bowser was being seen yelled at his mother, telling him to go clean up his room or something. While Bowser went go clean his room, SMG3 was already there waiting for him in his bedroom, checking the time.

"SMG3?! What are you doing here?" Bowser asked in shock. "Well, there is a new person in the Mushroom Kingdom named (Y/N), I want you to go and spy on them and see what they do and say." SMG3 replied sternly.

"Do you have a crush on (Y/N)" Bowser asked. "What Plbbbhh No! Why would I? I mean I am evil and evil can't have a crush like you do!" SMG3 came back. "Sure you don't. Alright, I'll do it, whats your return in favour?" Bowser asked "A Limited edition Peach doll..?" He replied confused "Deal!" Bowser replied delightfully right after he said 'Doll'.

Lets go back to now.

Bowser kept watching this scene play out, Bob and SMG4 were fighting iconic meme quotes to see who would be with (Y/N) who kept judging who's quote was better and funnier by that matter.
After an hour, (Y/N) tallied up the points, SMG4 got the most. "Yes, I always knew I was the meme-king!" SMG4 cheered in victory, placing the crown on his head, standing besides (Y/N), blushing madly.

"Ahh, So SMG4 likes the little (H/C) (Hair Colour) haired girl, interesting..."
Bowser said from a distance in a tree, near the castle and window where SMG4, Bob and (Y/N) are.

After gathering all the information Bowser needed, he headed towards where SMG3 said he would be in which case 'MA SECRET BASE', or his secret base he tried to keep secret but failed miserably.

Bowser soon got to SMG3's 'Secret Base'. He entered SMG3's bedroom, where he was spinning a pencil thinking of something.

"SMG3, I got all the information you wanted about (Y/N) and their relationships with the others." "Can I have my Peach doll now?" Bowser asked impatiently. "Tell me something you found out about poor (Y/N)" SMG3 said facing the wall in his spinning chair.

"Let's see... umm, SMG4 likes her" Bowser stammered looking through the notebook. SMG3 gave him a frustrated look. "What?!! You're kidding right?" He sneered in shock facing Bowser in his chair.

"No I'm not, I saw him blush near (Y/N) when he was standing beside him while Bob was bowing down to them." Bowser stated with calm reaction.

"Interesting.... well then, I guess plan Z will come in handy" SMG3 mumbled in an evil tone with an income of an evil laugh. "Can I have my Limited Edition Peach Doll?" Bowser said "Yea yea here" SMG3 said handing it to him". "YEA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Bowser said leaving SMG3 to find his 'Plan Z File'.