11 || Calmly Horrific

✨-YOUR POV-✨

I woke up and gasped. Feeling my chest tight and my lungs burning.

'I almost died!' My mind raced.

I turned to Arthur, he's still asleep. I then walked over to his side and looked at his face. It's calmer than the scowl he would usually have.

"I'm the King." He groaned.

'Of five nights of Freddies?' I thought of a Markiplier reference.

I didn't dare to wake him up. It's kind of rare for Arthur to not ramble a lot. Unless he reads a book but this is a different matter.

His hair is a little messed up but cute and his eyebrows fit perfectly on his face. I then get flashbacks of the previous Arthurs I've met. None but some of them add up to the person he is today.

'He was a rebellious pirate. Arrogant King. Sensitive child. What's next?' You thought.

I got bored and went into his kitchen and found a fuel vials. Blue, Red, and black.

"Obviously black," I said as I downed the drink. Then I felt the familiar sleepiness and slept back on the couch.

🇬🇧-Arthur's POV-🇬🇧

I saw (Y/N) disappear into thin air. With a satisfied sigh, I picked up the sword Excalibur and grinned at my knights. "Let's head back to the castle."

When I got to the castle I gloriously sat on my throne with Excalibur beside me.

"My King, would you like some-" a made approached me but froze.

"Huh?" The world just started changing.

My clothes turned into a police uniform.

((Author-chan has died by a bullet))

"What the hell is happening?" Bigger and darker building appear. Where many people walk.

"Dude, are you ok?" I turned to see Alfred with a slightly different uniform than me.

"Maybe I'm just tired," I mumbled. Alfred laughed unsurely.

"Tonight might be good. I haven't caught any bad guys." He smiled and slurp his milkshake.

"Go away, stank ass bitch!" I heard a girls voice and turned to its direction.

"That way." I ran to where I heard the scream.

I turned into an alleyway and saw (Y/N) being cornered by a buff man.