24 || One Survives

🇬🇧-England's POV-🇬🇧

I watch as everything crumbles into a void. The ground breaks beneath me making me fall. Nostalgia consumes me as I feel lighter as I fall into the darkness.

I smile, I forgot the reason (Y/N) had to see the different versions of myself. She just saw fractions of myself even though she is just a friend. Friend? Is she a friend? No... she's much more. She made me smile even her constant remarks and teasing annoys me. But I love the happy times we spent together.

-FLASHBACK-

(y/n)it's body splashed into the ocean. Out of pure instinct, I jumped in as well. But once I felt the touch of water and nothing beneath me.

My heart froze, I panicked and started kicking. Swinging my arms up to get some air but that only drained my energy. My lungs are burning for air. Darkness is taking over me. My body feels colder as I sink deeper and deeper.

I see Alfred jumping from the boat but vaguely. He swims down as he grabs (Y/N)'s body and swam back up.

I smile as I give in to the darkness that awaits me.

-YOUR POV-

where am I?

I opened my eyes to see I'm in a white room. Tubes were sticking in my body... I'm in a hospital.

"(Y/N)! Dude, you're ok!" Someone yelled at my face which I groaned because I have a major headache.

"What?" I turned to look for clearly and saw he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"(Y/N), Arthur didn't make it..." He lowered his head.

Arthur?

"Who's Arthur?" The name sounded familiar but I don't remember anybody named Arthur.

"He's your boyfriend, dude. You were dating him for years." He looked surprised.

"I don't have a boyfriend...." I said unsurely.

The man covered his mouth with a shocked expression. "Don't tell me you have amnesia."

"I don't know what you're talking about and who are you? I'm sure I never saw you before." I squinted in suspicion.

"I'm Alfred F. Jones." He said but still looked sad.

I placed my hand on his own. I think I felt a spark.

TIME SKIP

"I love you, you know dudette?" Alfred smiled at me which I did too.

"By ze awesome power of mein awesomeness, I deem jou awesomely man and wife. Now kiss!" Gilbert said with exaggeration.

Alfred and I shared a kiss. Everyone cheering.

Alfred End
Try Again?

~~~
I'm sorry! I'm late. I'm running out of endings. Plus I forgot about a good scenario.