15 || Crash

.

You hear a man's voice yell before any bullets shoot through the door of Luciano's door.

You shoved Maria behind Luciano's desk for cover and grabbed the other guns from the wall.

In panic you shot everywhere.

Just then mysterious men broke the window behind us.

🎂-Oliver's POV-🎂

I called the number like (Y/N) asked me to. A gruff voice answered.

"Who is this?"

"This is Oliver. A friend of mine told me to contact you." My voice slightly wavered. (Y/N) said he's a mafia boss.

"What for?"

"She says she's trying to save this girl that is captive in Luciano's mansion and she's your daughter."

"You have my daughter!?"

"Luciano does but my friend is trapped there too," I explained calmly.

"What do I have to do?" He said lowly.

"Just bust through Luciano's mansion. My friend said she has everything under control."

After a few more questionable questions. We both came to an agreement.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Maria!" A man yelled as he busts through a window.

Maria gasped and hugged the man. "Dad!"

Then the others pointed their guns at me.

"Don't shoot her!" Maria cried.

"Isn't she an enemy."

"No, she's a captive like me."

"And they will-a be until they-a die," Luciano smirked as he broke down his holed up door.

"You! You stole my daughter away from me." The man you assumed was Maria's father yelled.

He looked like Maria. Did I tell you their looks? They both have brown hair and olive eyes.

Luciano shrugged but kept his cocky expression while twirling a knife.

"I'm seriously done with your shit,
Luci." I said annoyingly and start shooting at the nimble Italian.

Then it was an all-out war.

"Maria, flash bomb," I yelled in her ear.

She nodded and threw the bomb. Blinding most that are caught in the flash.

I then blindly throw my smoke bomb.

"(Y/N)!"

-Arthur's POV-

"Where the hell is everyone?" I find myself all alone in Oliver's house.

"They forgot about me." I rudely thought but smiled because no one can stop me.

"Well, I should get (Y/N) now." I took out my extra wand and recite a spell of teleportation.

"There is no other place who could take her except for the 2P Axis."

With determination, I teleported in front of Luciano's house. Manly screams echo and stray bullets can be seen.

"(Y/N)!" I yell and see a lot of mortals fighting.

"IGGY!" I turned to the voice and saw (Y/N) hugging a girl with a smile.

"Let's go."

"Just a sec." She turned to the girl.