14 || Escape

.

Guys...

You know what time it is???

XMAS IS COMING TO TOWN!

So most likely that means I can update more.
~~~~~~~~~

"LET ME OUT, YOU WANKERS!" England cries as he pulls on his restraints.

"Oh my god, can you shut up?" Allen was ready to murder him.

"Now, now. What fun would that be?" Oliver cooed.

"Well I don't know, it would be great if I could just leave RIGHT NOW!" England yelled.

"Please knock him out." Oliver walked away as Al hits him with a bat.

~LUCIANO MANSION~

You sat there watching the 2P Axis acting like the Allied Powers in a meeting. Luciano is like America but violent. Lutz is more laid back than Germany. Then there is Kuro, like Japan but reads hentai.

"May I use the bathroom?" You asked, intent to get away.

Luciano snapped his finger and a maid came out in an instant. "Yes, Master?"

"Take her to the restroom." He pointed at you which the maid bowed and escorts you to the bathroom.

((didn't back then, people called the toilet the water closet and bathtub, the bathroom?))

"I shall stay here until you return." The stopped at a door and bowed.

The bathroom was extravagant. You didn't know how much it cost just to make one room.

When you finished your business you went out and saw the maid bending down. Like she was afraid to meet your gaze. But more like forced to NOT meet it.

"Since when were you a maid?" I asked.

"15 years." She answered plainly.

"Is Luciano a good boss?"

"We are not to speak of our opinion."

"Do you ever want to leave?"

"I can't leave."

"Why?"

"Because he owns me."

"Do you still want to leave?"

"......."

We stood in the middle of the hallway in science.

"I would like to see the ocean again."

"We are in Italy, you could call this an island." You exaggerated. How hard is it to have at least one free day from work?

"It's complicated." The maid turned around. Not facing you.

"Family problems?"

"Yes."

"Is Luciano threatening you?"

She flinched and nodded.