27 || Twist

🇬🇧-England's POV-🇬🇧

I watch as everything crumbles into a void. The ground breaks beneath me making me fall. Nostalgia consumes me as I feel lighter as I fall into the darkness.

I smile, I forgot the reason (Y/N) had to see the different versions of myself. She just saw fractions of myself even though she is just a friend. Friend? Is she a friend? No... she's much more. She made me smile even her constant remarks and teasing annoys me. But I love the happy times we spent together.

-FLASHBACK-

August, 18th

"Arthur!" (Y/N) jumped with a cat in her arms.

"Hello, love," I replied politely.

"You're doing it again!" She pointed.

"But I have to be a gentleman," I said firmly.

"Well... You don't have to when you're around me..." She pouted as the cat jumps out of her grasp.

We both watch the cat run away as (Y/N) started chasing after it. I stood up when she was getting close to the road.

"Watch out!" I yelled but as she turned around a truck hit her.

Blots of red painted the scene, buried in my mind.

August, 18th

"Arthur!" (Y/N) jumped with a cat in her arms.

I have this sense of deja vu. "Hello."

"What's wrong? You usually say "love"." She petted the cat which jumped out of her arms.

I got flashbacks, if she followed the cat then she would die. When (Y/N) was about to go after the cat, I grabbed her hand.

"Hey, I think we should leave," I said and started walking off in another direction.

"Look up!" A random voice screamed.

I looked up to see pillars falling from the sky as it pierces (Y/N)'s body. Impaling her in the stomach.

I start to tear up again. She smiles bitterly "heh, it's ok."

August, 18th

"Arthur!"

I immediately grab her hand and keep her away from the cat. Planning to cross a bridge. Up the stairs, (Y/N) tripped and let go of my hand. Resulting her tumbling down the stairs and splitting her head open.

August, 18th

It has been many years, repeating different or the same ways that (Y/N) died. It seems inevitable to save both of us...

Us...

I watch a replay, the first time I tried to save (Y/N)'s life. The time when she was hit by the truck.

Running from the place I stood. I push (Y/N) away, making me get hit by the bus instead of her.

"The ending is all the same..." I spoke my last words with a smile.

Before everything went dark I felt hurt to see (Y/N) gasp.

Repeating End