Xmas Special

"So, love. Happy holiday." Arthur smiled at you as he hands you a wrapped gift.

It was the holiday season where families and friends spend time with each other. Arthur invited you over which led you excited to this day.

You smiled back at Arthur and opened your gift. It was a handmade (fave item).

"I love it!" You admire it for a few more seconds before thanking Arthur.

He blushes. "Thank you. I enjoy making things by hand."

"Does that mean you can make me a scarf?" You peered close to his face. Dangerously close.

"I-If you want, l-love." He shied away but you place your gift on his lap.

"Hehe!" You laughed. Eager for Arthur to open your present for him.

"You're very thoughtful, (Y/N)!" Arthur gasps at your gift for him.

"It's perfect." He smiles dreamily at your face.

"Don't forget us." Many other versions of Arthur appeared.

Captain Kirkland waltz towards you and kissed your hand in greeting. "I don't usually do this but here." He gave you a [jeweled dagger or jewellery].

"My turn!" Chibi Arthur gave you a carved star.

"I made it for you." He tries to shuffles away. Hiding his hands but you saw there were a few bruises but wrapped in bandages.

You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Thank you. I love it."

"What about me, lass?" Captain Kirkland huffed.

You chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"A gift to celebrate the holiday." King Arthur awkwardly handed you his gift. It was a pendant of a crest. Must be the royal family.

Then again as a thank you, you gave him a kiss on the cheek to which he fumed 50 shades of red.

"Poppet~!" Oliver gleamed holding a batch of cupcakes.

"Happy holiday!" You accepted the cupcakes and hugged Ollie and a kiss.

"This is the best." You smiled while looking at the many versions of Arthur.

"Forget about me?"

Punk England came out and tossed you a dog tag necklace with your and his names on it.

Once again you gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy holidays everyone!" You announced and everyone agreed.

"I never planned any over you appearing." England huffed.

"How rude~" Oliver complained.

Chibi Oliver hugs You as you set him on your lap.

King Arthur and Captain Kirkland start fighting about virtues or something. Well, King Arthur is rather mature and strong while Captain Kirkland is intimidating and reckless.

"Here my music!" Punk England starts bashing on his guitar.

Within minutes everything became chaotic.

"I'm sorry I'm almost late!" Angel Arthur came floating down.

"Oh!" With his wand, Arthur shot sparkles towards you. Giving you blessing and protection.

"May you have a blessed holiday." He winked.

In the corner was Demon Arthur. Being left out.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone have a fabulous holiday!

12.22.17