16 || Back To Normal?

Warning: lime ahead

-YOUR POV-

"So, since when were you a punk?" I stopped laughing.

"Sadly for a short time, considering how long I've lived." England slouched on a chair.

"To be honest, I love the golden times." He softly smiles before turning into a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow. "Spit it out. Whenever you now smirk, it's always bad."

"Well, I don't know what you're talking about." He sassed.

"Whatever." I turned around to open the door but the handle jingled. It was locked.

"Are you looking for these?" Arthur lifts a key.

"I didn't know this room was locked." I huffed.

"Just in case someone steals or some fan comes in without permission." He continues to smirk triumphantly.

I didn't like the air around him. He's acting like a fuckboy.

"So do you plan to leave us here until you unlock the door?" I crossed my arms.

"That was my intent but we can do something else too~" He saunter towards me.

"IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME! 911! FUCKBOY ALERT, WATCH YO V-CARD BEFORE IT-" before I could finish my poor cry for help, Arthur covered my mouth with his hand.

"Hello?" I hear a lady's voice.

I gasp but Arthur whispers into my ear "in this form I could lead you to the authorities."

I stayed quiet. Silently planning his own death. Not literally but he'll have it once we're back.

After a few backward moments of Arthur towering over me and covering my mouth. When I thought it was clear I licked his hand.

"Gross!" He withdrew his hand wiped on his pants.

"Maybe I should have bit your hand off instead," I growled.

In a second I was pinned again to the wall.

"That wasn't very nice, love." He peers close to my face.

I stared blankly at his face. "You're breath stinks."

I lied. He always reeks of tea.
>:D

He was obviously annoyed. "I should do something about that."

"Like a breath mint-" He slammed his lips into mine.

His lips were soft against mine and tasted like earl grey. I guess some things never change but this is new.

Arthur licked my lip, wanting access. I kept my lips closed just to annoy him. He forced my mouth open by grabbing my chin.

Which made me gasp and allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth. It felt weird but strangely pleasing.

Until then a bright light illuminated Arthur's body. Making me break away.

When the light vanished. A new Arthur came except he was pretty much almost naked with wings. I mean a dress would count as clothing but that was short.

"Did I just summon a stripper from heaven?" I questioned myself.

"Excuse you! I am an angel for your information." It's Arthur with that snarky attitude, only with wings.

"Are those real?" I touched the wings and hey flinched up.

"That tickles..."

I stopped. "Is there a demon version?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to be him right now. It seems only the potion or some kind of action will trigger my phases." Angel Arthur sighed and crossed his arms.

The whole moment of silence I was looking at Angel Arthur's features. "What's with the dress?"

"It's a tunic!" He yelled, enraged.

"Looks like a dress but manlier. But you're pretty slim for a dude too." I evaluate his looks more closely.

"I could just give you a wig and you could be mistaken for a girl maybe." I said to myself.

Arthur then looks towards his side and smiles. Then he starts talking to air.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Flying Mint Bunny." He points beside him.

"There's nothing." I squint and only screen a silhouette of an animal.

"Imagine a green, mint, flying bunny." I imagined the description and saw a flying mint bunny beside Arthur.

"Omg, it's a fairy!" I screamed.

"Hi!" It said.

"And it talked!" I started freaking out.

"(Y/N), this is FMB. One of my best fairy friends." Arthur seems very happy talking about these friends.

Slowly one by one. More people came. Captain Hook, Tinkerbell, fairies, unicorn.

"These are your friends?" I looked in awe.

"They can be your friends too!" Arthur smiles.

~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY THIS IS RUSHED!

I just feel like I get more work done if I do this at night than in the day.