Pool Party: Bonus Chapter

This is just a bonus chapter. Completely not related to the story AT ALL.

You were excited. Alfred invited you and Arthur to his pool party. As always he will send friends and the other countries obnoxious invitation.

There was this one time he flew from the United States to the United Kingdom just to tell England they should hang out.

That was shocking but funny at the same time.

"Arthur, you ready?" You opened Arthur's door.

He wore a light jacket to cover himself and had swim trunks with his flag on it. He's still hot.

"Yes. I'm ready, love. Shall we go?" He smiled and picked up a bag he's bringing with.

"Sure." You said a little dazed.

Sadly, America set up the party at his private resort.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is nice but inconvenient." You mumbled.

"You can say that again. Where is that wanker anyways?" Just at that moment, we got drenched with water.

"HAHAHA! The hero always throw surprises!" America popped out of a bush with squirt guns.

"Come back here!" Arthur ran after the laughing American.

You sighed and decided to find a spot.

"Hey, (Y/N)." You smiled at Hungary.

"Hi, nice day right?"

She scoffed and glanced at the Prussian who is taunting the Austrian under an umbrella.

"Minus that idiot, yes."

"That's good."

"Something wrong?"

"Not really."

Hungary frowned and sat beside you. "Tell me."

You sighed and look at Arthur who was now yelling at a certain Frenchman.

"Maybe it's just I've haven't been as physical."

"Oh~?" Hungary wiggles her eyebrows.

"Not like that!" You push her as she laughs.

"He may be stubborn but he's sensitive." She laughs.

You hummed and decided to swim.

You smiled and floated on your back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You smiled and floated on your back. The sun warms your skin as the water cools it.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" You panicked and went underwater. Getting some salt in your eyes.

After a moment of whining, you saw Arthur in front of you with a floaty on.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I-I'm fine." You stuttered.

"That's good. We don't want you to not enjoy your time here." He smirked.

"Do you like what you see?" He stares at you with mischievous eyes.

"That is not something that should be said." You stammered. Feeling heat rise over your face.

"It's ok. You're cute." He swam closer and placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

~~~~~~~~~

I got bored at lunch and made this short story <3

Tea, Bitch || England x READER [FINISHED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें