17)Your Here

~15 minutes Later, At the Airport~

>Jacob's P.O.V<

When we got to the airport everyone here is screaming, and crying. Some people looked at us so i guess they recognized us. A tear fell but I didnt care who saw me because right now I was at the worst state at heart. We still cant believe she's gone mostly me.

Ray: Be strong Jacob, Sam wouldn't want you to be crying because she's gone but look at it this way she is in a better place now.

Ray gave me a brotherly hug but that couldn't help to bring her back. We walked to the customer servive counter the lady looked like she was crying maybe she lost someone on the plane. Aniyah went up to her. I stayed off to the side but I could still hear everything they were saying.

Aniyah: Excuse me?

Customer Service: Yes Ma'am may I help you?

Aniyag: Do you have any news about all the passengers that boarded "Flight 208 to New York"

Customer Service: Im sorry ma'am but I cant--

DeAuria: Give us the damn information!

That's caused a few stares.

Customer Service: Yes Ma'am, all passengers that boarded "Flight 208 to New York" did not make it. There were no---

Jacob: NO SHE'S NOT GONE. I KNOW SHE ISN'T . I KNOW SHE ISNT.

I practically ran to the desk.

I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees. Knowing she's dead. I-Its the worst feeling I have ever experienced loosing someone you really care about. I feel like I just seen her and now she's gone.

Jacob: I loved her. I know I messed up. Its all my fault. That's probably why she left without telling anybody. The love of my life. The only person who understood me, the only person who could make me smile without doing anything. She was perfect to me. She was even if no one else thought so. Her heart was so pure. God please. I'm begging you please bring her back to me. For me to hold and protect her. To do what I should have done before. Please. Im sorry Sam. Im just sorry.

Sam: Jacob?

I know that voice any where. I turned around to be face to face with someone I never thought ill see again. Getting up off my knees I ran up to Sam sweeping her off her feet and embracing her into my arms.

Jacob: Samantha, your here.

Sam: I couldn't leave becau--

Jacob: Don't say goodbye please Sam! I'm begging you. I thought I lost you forever.

DeAuria: Come on boys, lets give them some time alone.

Sam: Jacob your not going to loose me. I love you so much. I'm never leaving your side.

I didnt break eye contact with her.

To have her in my arms again was the best thing I could ever ask for. I am the luckiest guy to have Sam in my life.

Jacob: Sam

Sam: Yeah

I took her hand and put it close to my chest.

Jacob: You feel that. Every heart beat is for you. If your heart gives out so does mine. I will never stop loving you till the day I die. I wiped her tears and she smiled at me. And im sorry. I cant say sorry enough.

Sam's P.O.V

I didn't realize I was crying till Jacob wiped my tears. I smiled at him and he sent one in return. I looked down at my finger and suddenly my smile faded. Because of my choice to leave I put him in a stage of hurt and sadness. I was dragged out of my thoughts by Jacob calling me.

Jacob: Sam

Nothing.

Jacob: Whats wrong babe?

Sam: Nothing.

I said still looking down

Jacob: Sam c'mon whats on your mind?

Sam: I'm....

I bursted into more tears.

Jacob: Your what?

Sam: I'm sorry Jacob.

Jacob: Sorry for what?

The words wasn't forming out for me to speak so I didn't.

Jacob: Baby please answer me.

Sam: I'm sorry for leaving without telling anybody and I'm sorry by putting you into the mind of thinking I was dead.

Jacob: Sammy its not your fault baby. I was upset and I took it out on you. Im the one who should be apologizing. Not you.

He lifted up my chin and made me look into his eyes. He wiped my tears once again and kissed my forehead.

Sam: I thought leaving was best for you. You said you wanted to be around so I did so I left. After what happen I was heart broken, then that huge argument we had it was too much for me. So I thought it would be better if I left but something was telling me not too.

He smiled.

Jacob: I don't want you to leave not now, not ever. I don't want you. Sam I need you. Please stay here. With me please. We belong together and every second I'm with you I will never regret one moment of it. I Love You Sammy.

I couldn't help but smile at how much he cares about me. Its cute. I jumped in his arms and kissed him this time but with more passion.

Sam: I Love You too.

Jacob was about to say something but Ray cut him off.

Ray: Aye, love birds can we go eat a nigga hungry?

I look at Jacob and he giggled.

Sam: Ray you up for tacos?

Ray: Girl yassssss!

Ray and his girly voice!

Tacos here we come.