10) Your permission..

>Jacob's P.O.V<

*July 10*

Today's the day I'm going to ask Sam to be my girlfriend but with Walter's permission first. A true gentleman would do that. I love Sam with everything inside of me. She was perfect to me and I would die just to see a smile on her face. Her Smile.

Suddenly my phone began to ring.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

Its Walter.

Walter: Jacob? Kenneth and I have an emergency back in New York with Sam's mother. Do not tell Sam because we don't want her to worry. That's why I am  telling you because you and Sam like each other but y'all trying to keep it on the low.

My jaw dropped.

Walter: Yes I know. For one we all see how much you care about her. Take care of niece while I'm gone. Ill be back in a few days.

I bet my jaw was touching the ground by now.

Jacob: Umm....Walter?

Walter: Yes Jacob.

Jacob: Your right about Sam and I. The feelings I have for Sam are strong and I was wondering with your permission may I ask Sam to be my girlfriend?

 Walter: Jacob, Sam means more to me than anything. She's my baby girl and I love her to death and I think it's time for me to let go. So Jacob I give you my permission to date my niece but if you hurt her you loose all my respect for you. Do you understand?

Jacob: Yes sir I do understand and you have my word.

Walter: Well I should be going and be on y'all best behavior. Good Luck with Sam. By the way where are you taking her to ask her?

Jacob: Trust me when I say you don't have to worry. It will be a story for to her enjoy and tell.

Walter: I guess its a surprise then. Alright talk to you later.

Jacob: Peace.

*End of Call*

I looked around the room looking for something to give me an idea on where to take Sam. She said she loves to dance so maybe I should take her dancing after dinner. YES! That's it. I slipped on some clothes just to go down the street to Walters Beach To ask Sam. When I got there she opened the door with sweats and a crop top on that showed her belly piercings. And what looked like ice-cream in her hand.

Sam: Hey Jacob. What are you doing here? My Uncle isn't home at the moment.

Jacob: Actually I came here for you.

Sam: Oh, well come in.

She lead me into the living where the television was on. She was still eating her ice-cream. When I say she was beautiful, she was really beautiful.

Sam: So wassup?

 Jacob: I was wondering would you go on a date with me tonight? Only i-if your not busy?

Why am I shuttering? Oh because the I'm standing here in front the girl of my dreams. Nervous like hell.

Sam: I would love to go on a date with you Mr. Perez.

Wow I felt like a load just came off of me. Now this girl is making me blush. I quickly put me head down so she wouldn't notice but I guess it was a little too late.

Sam: Awwww little Jakey is blushing. Its so adorable.

ADORABLE? She think I'm adorable. I'm not adorable. But I am really going crazy for this girl. I opened my mouth to speak but the door bell rung.

Sam: Hold on.

She went to open the door and she had a package. The man asked her to sign and told her have a nice day.

Jacob: What is that for?

Sam: Its from my mom. Ill just open it later. So what were you going to say?

Jacob: Be ready by 7:00 and wear flats?

She giggled.

Sam: Will do.

She gave me a hug but I wanted more than a hug. I wanted more than a kiss from her. I wanted her. Her heart. To keep it safe in mine. It takes time for that though so Ill have to wait till tonight. After we said goodbye I left home to get ready. The house wasn't that far away but I decided to run because I was so excited about our date.