9)I Think Im In Love With You.

>Jacob's P.O.V<

Ever since Sam forgave me we have gotten closer. My feelings for her have gotten stronger. And I think I'm falling in love with her. I want to ask her out but I'm afraid of rejection.

"What is life?"

Mom: Life is something you should be thankful you have because people die everyday.

I looked up to see my mom standing at the door. I hope she didn't hear me before. She giggled and made her way to my bed.

Mom: Whats wrong honey?

Jacob: Okay there's this girl I have strong feeling for. She is amazing and I want to tell her how I feel but I'm afraid she wont feel the same way.

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration while my mom just eyed me.

Mom: Is this 'amazing' girl name Samantha?

She said mocking me.

I nodded.

Mom: She is such a sweet heart. You should tell how you feel baby. If you keep your feeling balled up inside you might end up loosing her forever.

Jacob: But What if she doesnt feel the same way?

Mom: I see the way you look at her and the way you make her smile just by being in her presence. There is no doubt that she wouldn't feel the same way but just keep hope alive just in case.

She pulled me into one of her sweet tight hugs. Right now I needed it. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

Jacob: Thanks mom. You always know what to say.

She pulled me into another hug.

Mom: I'm always here in you need me. Ah, my baby boy is growing up.

She pinched my cheeks like my nana always does. I hate when they do that.

Jacob: Mom please that hurts.

I tried taking her hands down but she wouldn't budge.

Mom: And what's wrong with your dear ole mother pinching my baby's cheek.

Jacob: Because im not a baby mom.

I whined.

Mom: Only baby's whine Jacob.

That shut me up real quick. All my mom did was laugh.

Mom: Anyway I called you to tell you dinner will be ready in a little while but you seem to be deaf so I came up here. Call Samantha and invite her for dinner.

With that she walked out. I grabbed my phone off of charger and as I was about to call her, her name popped up.

  "Hello?"

   "Jacob?"

   "Yes love?"

   "What are you doing?"

   "I was just about to call you and ask you did you want to come over for dinner."

  "OH MY GOSH. Yes! Im starving."

I held the phone back a little from my ear from her high pitch scream.

  "Im on my way."

  "Okay,  do you want me to pick you up?"

  "No, ill walk."

  "Sam. Its like 7:00 at night."

  "And your point being?"

  "That I don't want anything happening to you so I'm on my way to pick you up."
  "Fine. See you then."

  "Okay, bye Sam."

  "Alright, bye."

Mom: What did she say?

Jacob: She said yes. I'm about to go pick her up now because I don't want her walking by herself alone and its late.

She nodded and walked out. I grabbed my keys and went to go pick up Sam.