6)I Have My Bestfriends Back.

>Sam's P.O.V<

Sam: Uncle Walter how long are you going to be gone?

My Uncle was leaving me to help my sick Aunt.

Walter: Just a few days. You won't be alone for a while?

That was the last thing he said before pulling out of the drive way.

Sam: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

*Beep,Beep*

Sam: What does that even mean?

After my Uncle left I went to go through my photo album. All the pictures of Jacob and I. My favorite photo was when Jacob gave me a piggy back ride. I decided to post it on social media for the world to see but I was also wondering what people might think.

*Door Bell*

I didn't even hear the door bell ring until the second time.

Sam: COMING!

I opened the door to see Aniyah, DeAuria......and Hanna. Hanna is Aniyah's cousin. She is 16 and rebellious. Hanna stays in trouble with the law. Her breathe smells like the blunt that always rest on the corner if her lips. Her eyes looks like she haven't slept in days but it hinds behind the gray contacts she wear. Her clothes were always tight and too revealing. Sometimes I wonder about her. I even tried to help her once but that was before I found her stealing my things. Why was she here? Why were they all even here?

DeAuria & Aniyah: SAMMY!

Sam: Oh God?

I was now on the floor from being hugged to death by DeAuria and Aniyah while Hanna just looked at me. She stepped over us and stood there in the living room looking around.

Aniyah: We are so sorry about what happened.

Sam: How did you know I would be here though?

DeAuria: We called looking for you and your mom told us what happen.

Aniyah: We came to apologize because we miss our best friend.

DeAuria: Also because we were wrong.

Sam: Well I forgive you. I see you brought Hanna also.

Aniyah: Yeah, my mom said I had to bring her since I'm not 18 yet.

Sam: Cool. Hey Hanna.

She looked at me an nodded. Then rolled her eyes. Whats her problem?

DeAuria: So show us around the house. Your Uncle said we will be staying in the back rooms.

Sam: You talked to my Uncle?

DeAuria: Of course.

Aniyah: Thank your mom.

I hugged them both again and smiled.

Sam: Follow me and ill show you to your room.

I showed them to their room and left them to unpack. I went to my room because just from seeing Hanna I already have a headache.

*Knock, Knock*

Sam: Come in.

I look up from my book to see Hanna at the door.

Hanna: Look, I know you don't want me here and I don't want to be here but seems like we both don't get what we want. Stay out of my way and I'm going to stay out of yours.

She has the nerve to come to MY Uncle house in MY room and be rude.

Sam: Excuse m--

Hanna: I'm not done. Watch your back Sammy. That little boyfriend of yours wont be happy with your dirty little secret will he?