11) May I have this honor?

> Sam's P.O.V<

I'm so excited right now its unbelievable. Jacob Perez from Mindless Behavior wants to go on a date with ME. I walked over to the box my mom sent and opened it. It was a crisscross strap knee length black dress. It was beautiful and perfect for tonight. Hope its not too much. I looked at the clock and it was 5:47. My eyes widened. I hurried to the bathroom to get ready. Jacob should be here in a second. I took one last look in the mirror at myself.

Sam: I really hope this isn't too much.

I wasn't trying to impress Jacob but I wanted to look special to him. It seemed like the more time I was spending with Jacob, the more I was falling for him. I'm afraid to say I was in love with him. He makes me smile without trying. His husky laugh I find so attractive. The times he would go all out of his way just to make sure I'm happy is something I love about him. He is honestly the best thing that happen to me.

* Door Bell *

Sam: Coming

I opened the door to see Jacob staring at me with his mouth wide open. His hand were in his pockets.

Sam: I look terrible don't I?

Jacob: NO, You look amazing.

I gave Jacob a heart warming hug to thank him. I took another look at him. He was wearing a black cardigan with a black and white plaid shirt and denim jeans. Jacob even had on some TOMS.

Jacob: You ready?

Sam: Yeah. You look handsome also.

Jacob smiled and took my hand as he lead me to the car. He open my door for me as he got in.

Sam: So where are we going?

Jacob: Its a surprise.

Sam: Your mean.

I couldn't help but smiled. I was trying my best not to laugh.

Jacob: I'm not mean.

Sam:.......

I was giving Jacob the silent treatment since he didn't want to tell me but it was kinda hard because his face expression was priceless.

Jacob: Sam please don't be like that.

I turn to Jacob as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He smile at me. I swear this boy is trying to kill me with his million dollar smile.

Jacob: Please Sam?

My cheeks felt like they were turning red when a smiled creped on my face.

Sam: Fine.

During the entire car ride Jacob and I was singing to the music that was playing on the radio. Talking about who knows what and just enjoying the ride.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know

You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die

Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is NO"

We both sang along.

Jacob: We're here.

Sam: Already.

>Jacobs P.O.V<

Jacob: Yeah.

The car ride with Sam was awesome. We talk,sung, and just asked each other random stuff. We finally made it to the restaurant. I helped Sam out of the car and we made our way to the building. The building was called "Rainforest Magic". Since Sam is now living here I wanted to show her more around the big city since I grew up here. We walked into the restaurant to be greeted by a boy who seemed around our age. He looked at me then Sam but she was too busy admiring the restaurant.