2) How to tell them

* A Few Days Later*

"Let's get out there and shine

Like we suppose to do

Go where we moving

We belong in the light

I got you close to me

Don't you run and hide

Turn it up baby it's glow time."

I hit my alarm an look at the time. 5:30am.

Sam: Last day of this hell whole.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection.

Sam: Last day of school!

I closed the door and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to pick out some clothes. I flat ironed my hair and did my make-up. I really didn't like too much make-up but only a little to bring out my freckles.

*7:48*

Sam: I'm late.

I ran downstairs only to see my mom fixing breakfast.

Mom: Sam, do you want any breakfast.

Sam: Cant, I'm late.

Mom: Don't forget to call your uncle. He really wants to talk to you.

Sam: OK mom I have to go.

I grab my keys and headed for my car.

Sam: Crap! Forgot my iPhone.

*8:10*

Yes I made it to school just in time before the bell rings for first period. I went to my locker and grabbed my math book and Mindless Behavior binder then headed to class. I was a huge MB since middle school. DeAuria took me too theconcert for my birthday and since then I have been in love with them. Anyway, So the whole day has been just boring. Thankfully today is the last day of school.

*At lunch*

Aniyah: OMG! Summer. That means hot boys, bikini's, and vacation.

DeAuria: Sam you don't seem to be so happy about summer. We are graduates now. Next year is college.

Sam: That's because I'm not excited.

Aniyah: Babe its going to be okay. Even though we are going to different colleges doesn't mean we aren't still going to be best of friends and spend summer together.

I just looked at them.

DeAuria: We can still go to the concert of that boy band you love.

Sam: I know its just--

Aniyah: Its nothing.

DeAuria: Now cheer up.

She said while hitting me on my arm. How am I going to tell them that I'm not going to be here for the summer.

Sam: Why is life so hard? I groaned.

Aniyah: What sweety?

Sam: Huh, oh nothing.

For the rest of lunch I was nervous like hell. What if they don't understand? But their my best friends so they should understand.

*RING,RING,RING*

The bell scared the hell out of me.

DeAuria: It will be okay.

She said giving me a hug.

Sam: No it wont.

I whispered

*End of the Day*

Announcements: Good afternoon to all of James Hunt High School students. As you may know that our Seniors will not be here next year but we wish them all the best of luck on there journey to success. I myself Mr. Jakes will personally miss you in every way. After the bell rings I pray the everything goes perfect for you guys over the summer and I hope to see y'all next year. As for Seniors good luck.

*Bell Rings*

DeAuria: We done with school! YES!

Aniyah: Now we have to go swim suit shopping.

Sam: Guys I--

DeAuria: We already know you want a two piece.

Sam: No! That's not--

Aniyah: With shorts.

Sam: STOP! Look guys I'm leaving tomorrow around 4:30pm so I wont be able to spend summer vacation with you.

Aniyah: So your just going to leave?

Sam: I'm sorry. I just-

DeAuria: What kind of friend are you Sam?

Sam: I'm sorry, its just-

Aniyah: You know what go ahead and leave. Hope you have fun.

With that being said they left me. I think I just lost my best friends. I tried not to cry in front of everybody but I was hurt because its my fault they left. Going to my car I couldn't help but shed a tear because my friends are gone now. When I got home nobody was here. All I seen was a note.

"Sam the kids and I went to an appointment for Tristan ill be home soon and don't forget to finish packing your things. Love You and see you soon"

Sam: If it wasn't for me I could have had my best friends here doing movie night or something.

I decided to go to bed early because after today I don't think I wont be able to survive.

*The Next Morning*

Today is the day I'm leaving New York. I guess my adventure starts today.

Mom: Sam you ready yet?

Sam: I'm coming mom!

They must be really mad at me because they are not answering my calls. I guess its final. I took one last look at the room I was soon to forget.

Sam: I'm going to miss New York.

Tristan helped me downstairs with my bags as we made our way to the car.

Taylor: I love you Sammy.

Sam: I love you too Katy.

Tristan: Deuces ole pal.

Sam: Blake come me a hug and don't deuces me.

Mom: Lets go before you miss your flight.

Sam: Okay! Bye twinzzo's.

Tristan: BYE BIG HEAD!

Taylor: Bye Sammy.

I was waving at them out the window while my mother was driving. We kelp waving at each other till we weren't in sight any more.

*Airport*

Flight Caller: All passengers boarding "Flight 208 to California" please board now.

Sam: That's my flight ma'.

Mom: Ill try not to cry.

Sam: Love you mom.

Mom: I love you more. Have fun Sammy.

Sam: I will.

I boarded my flight and put my ear phones in. Looking out the window.

Sam: Soon enough Ill be in California.