5) The Best Summer Ever.

Raindrops.

>Sam's P.O.V<

Sam: This is the best moment ever.

Jacob: Because we're here together.

Sam: Exactly.

I said looking him in his eyes and smiling.

It was now pouring. My hair, clothes, and everything was soaking wet. But I didn't care at the moment. Neither did Jacob.

Jacob: Sam?

Sam: Yes Jacob.

He didn't reply. He simply cuffed my face and kiss my lips softly. We stood there kissing in the rain. It was like the earth stop moving just for us to enjoy this moment. After what seem like forever Jacob finally pulled away and smiled. He put his forehead against mine as the rain kelp falling.

Sam: Thank you for an amazing day Jacob.

Jacob: No need to thank me. Come on lets get you home before we both get sick and before your uncle break my neck.

We busted out laughing.

*Home*

The rain stop but it was getting late. I got out of Jacob's car to see him walking me to my front door.

Sam: I had fun today.

Jacob: So did I.

Jacob put his head down with his hands in his pockets but i lift his head by his chin.

Sam: You are one of hell a person Jacob. Your fans doesn't know this side of you and I love this side better than what most people may know.

Jacob: You do?!

Sam: Yes.

I gave him a sweet smile.

Jacob blushed. He smiled and I could tell it was real. We said our goodbyes, I kissed his cheek then went inside. Leaning against the front door I couldn't help but blush.

Sam: He kissed me.

I don't think for sure that he would ever date a person like me but who knows. I had a lot of thinking to do.

*3 weeks later*

>Jacob' P.O.V.<

Sam and I have been spending everyday together. From the morning light to midnight. Sometimes fans would see us and ask for pictures. Some even asked if Sam and I date. One day I will be able to say yes. One day I'm going to be dating the love of my life. Sam herself makes me want her. I know its early to be saying I love this girl but she makes me happy and I feel like I finally found the girl I had been searching for since forever now. I'm a 19 year old man and I haven't had someone I can spoil and show my love to. But today isn't that day. Today the boys and I are going paint balling cause its been forever since we did something together as bros like old times. I was going to cancel and spend time with Sam but she insisted I go because she would never make me choose her over my brothers. Sweet? I know.

Ray: Y'all ready yet?

Jacob: Where's my-- Never mind I found it.

We were heading out to the car until Walter called out for us.

Walter: Boys I have to talk to y'all before you go.

Jacob: What about?

Walter: My wife is having surgery so I will be in and out of town and for work also. My niece knows about my leaving and I gave her everything she will need. Please keep an eye on her and keep her safe while I'm gone. While I'm gone you boys need to be looking for colleges to attend.

He looked at his watch.

Walter: I should be going before I miss my flight. Bye boys and have fun doing whatever y'all was going to do. 

Boys: Bye

We all rode in my truck but Ray drove and on the way I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. The boy were talking who knows what while I was just thinking just they said something that caught my attention.

EJ: Aye man look Sam just posted a picture of Jacob giving her a piggy back ride. Awwe little Jakey is growing up.

Jacob: Shut up EJ.

I smiled knowing exactly what he was talking about

Ray: Get it Jacob.

Chres: Jacob gone get some.

Chrestanto said biting his lip.

Jacob: I don't even think of her in that type of way. She is beautiful and not some toy. I would never hurt her like that.

Chres: When did you become so deep in feeling?

Jacob: When the love I have for Sam became stronger.

Ray: You should tell her how you feel before someone else takes your place.

My smile faded.

Chres: You never know, she might feel the same way.

EJ: We all see how y'all act together. It doesn't take a genius to know y'all like each other.

Jacob: Thanks dude. Ill tell her but first I have to get something.

*After Paint-Balling*

The boys and I went paint balling and had the best time. Ray and I won against Chrestanto and EJ. I decided to text Sam to see what she was doing and maybe hang with her for a while. She said she wanted us to meet someone, bring the boys also. I wonder who. Maybe today will be the day I tell her how I feel about her.