13) I Can't.

>Sam's P.O.V<

Jacob is really overprotective. Like seriously. Its only been a day since I became your girlfriend and he's acting like Kevin isn't just a friend. Before I said anything else to Jacob I just got out the car. I went up to the house and knocked on the door. The door was a creme color with a mat in front of it that read "Perez's". I was looking at my feet til I noticed the door opened.

It was.....

Mrs. Perez.

She was even more beautiful in person than in pictures. I open my mouth to speak but I was cut off when she hugged me. Her smell was so sweet. She smelled like vanilla and strawberries.

Jacob: Mom this is my beautiful girlfriend Sam. Sam this is my lovely mother.

I forgot he was behind me. He kinda scared me a little when he wrapped his arm around me.

Sam: Hello, Mrs. Perez.

Mrs. Perez: Hi, Sweetheart.

She looked at me.

Mrs. Perez: Jacob she's gorgeous.

Now I see where Jacob gets all his personality and sense of humor from.

Sam: Thank you.

Mrs. Perez: Come in, come in. Jacob can you put up the bags please?

Jacob: Sure.......

I followed Mrs. Perez into the house. Jacob was behind me but I seen him walking in another direction. Maybe to the kitchen. His house was huge. It had so of that comfy welcoming feeling to it. There were family portraits everywhere. Silk brown furniture set, with at stone coffee table to match. I started walking to where ever my feet lead me to which was a photo of Jacob and his mom. This isn't the first time I've seen this photo but its better to be able to touch it. I didn't though.

Mrs. Perez: Jacob was 3 in that photo.

Sam: Jacob looks just like you.

Mrs. Perez: So Sam tell me about yourself. Jacob talks about you al--

Jacob: MOM!

Jacob yelled from the kitchen.

We burst into laughter.

Sam: Well........

I told Mrs. Perez about myself and she seemed really interested. She said I could call her 'Mom' because she already considers me apart of the family. I feel really special.

Mrs. Perez: Well I have to take Nana to her therapist and I hope to see you when I return dear.

Sam: I hope so if I don't have to leave.

Mrs. Perez and I said our good-byes and I was left to explore the house. Suddenly I felt something lick my hand. I looked down to see a puppy. I absolutely love dogs. I bent down to pet the dog.

Sam: Hi handsome. You are so adorable.

I read his collar 'Beans'.

Sam: Your name is Beans huh? Well I'm Samantha a.k.a Sam.

I played with Beans until a pair of boots were in front of me.

Jacob: Well I see you have met Beans.

Jacob took a seat on the floor next to me.

Sam: Jacob he is so adorable.

Jacob: He likes you and he is getting more love than me. I'm jealous now.