4)The Big City

>Sam's P.O.V

Sam: Morning California.

Waking up to this view of the city was awesome. Today I wanted to see California but I didn't know where to start. I went to the living room. He wasn't there. Kitchen. He wasn't there. His room. Wasn't there.

Sam: Uncle Walter!

No answer.

Sam: UNCLE WALTER?

No answer.

He isn't here.

So I called his phone but he still didn't answer.

Sam: How is he going to show me California if he not even answering my calls?

*DOOR BELL*

I went to open the door and guess who was standing at the door to my surprise.

Jacob Perez.

The boy I been in love with since I was 12. Damn he was sexier in person.

Sam: Hi

Jacob: I'm Jac-

Sam: Jacob Perez. I know.

He smiled.

Jacob: And you must be Samantha Jones? Walters niece.

Sam: Yes I am and call me Sam. You wanna come in?

Jacob: Sure

I led him to the living room and he took a seat on the couch.

Jacob: Did I keep you from going anywhere?

Sam: No actually I was trying to call my Uncle to see if he can show me around California. Since I'm living up here now.

Jacob: If you want I could show around. It can be a gift from me to you.

Sam: Thanks but I dont want to interfere with your plans for today.

Jacob: Trust me your not.

I smiled at him.

Sam: Just let me grab my bag.

Jacob: Okay.

>Jacob's P.O.V<

I came to Walters house to see his niece and when she came to the door she look amazing. I wonder if she know her Uncle is our manger. I offered to give her a tour of the city. To my surprise she said yes.

Sam: Okay I'm ready.

Jacob: Lets go then.

We got to the car and I opened the door for her and got in.

Sam: Thank you

She was even gorgeous the closer I got to her.

Sam: So where are we going?

Jacob: Well how about you tell me why your in California and it will give me some ideas on where to take you.

Sam:  Well I'm down here for college and I wanted to live here also. My Uncle offer to help me and he said I can stay with him until I get on my feet. So Mr. Perez enough about me now tell me why aren't y'all touring or making music?

Jacob: So you know of us?

Sam: Of course who doesn't know Mindless Behavior.

I just laughed at her.

Jacob: Well we told Walter that we want to go to college and have a real school experience, maybe find love.

I said hopeing she gets the hint.

I looked at Sam as I continued driving.

Sam: Love? I guess I'm not the only one trying to find the same thing.

Jacob: He was cool with it and your not the only one.

Sam: I hope you find what your looking for.

Trust me I will even if it takes forever.

We talk the whole car ride and she told me a lot about herself. She loves to sing, dance, write, and she looks at life at a difference perspective than most people. I guess that's what made her special.

I had got an idea on where to take her.

To show Sam around I wanna talk her to a Record Store to see what kind of music she likes. Ray and Chrestanto already told MD she likes rock music but I want to hear it from her.

Jacob: Okay it might be a little early for surprises but I think you'll like this.

We walked into the store and it was full of old records for people who like old music. I looked at Sam and she look stunned.

Sam: Omg, Jacob how did you know I like classic music.

Jacob: It was a crazy guest.

Sam and I spent the whole day just laughing and talking. We listened to music from different types of genre. Took over a 100 pictures. We danced on the beach. I gave her a piggy back ride and she was really enjoying herself and I'm happy I put a smile on her face.

Sam: That was fun Jacob. Thank you for an amazing evening.

Jacob: Your Welcome Beautiful.

Sam: Stop! Now look around. What do you see?

Jacob: The beach, the sunset, and an amazing girl standing in front of me.

Looking into her brown eyes just made me want to kiss her now and forever. I found myself leaning in until.......