2

Sierra Anderson

We have finally got off the flight and Liv was already taking snapchats and polaroid pictures, I can't blame her though, just by looking out the airport windows I could see how beautiful it was.

I was pushed out of my thoughts by Meghan handing me the complete itinerary of the trip. I opened it up and saw that we had day to walk around alone and see the beautiful country.

Right when I was thinking about what to do Liv came and whispered in my ear, "Tomorrow, we are definitely going to a club! I looked up the best ones and the most popular is only about a fifteen minute walk from the hotel." I looked at her with a serious expression on my face.

"I am not trying to get drunk on my second day Liv!" Both her and Meghan laughed. "Don't worry we will watch you."

Meghan smirked as she turned around and started to follow the tour guides to the bus that will be taking us to the hotel.

I followed the group while looking back at the itinerary in my hand.

Tonight we were going on a walk around town and trying a bunch of common foods from the United Kingdom like the Lancashire Hotpot which is a common stew in the country.

It has lamb and onions in it topped with sliced potatoes and is baked. I'm really excited to take pictures and see all the amazing statues and buildings.

The tour started at two-thirty but it was only eleven so my friends and I decided to go the the hotel and freshen up.

I showered and got changed into a blue skirt and a cropped white shirt with a jean jacket incase it got cold and topped my outfit with my white converse. I let my hair hang loose in it's natural curls and applied some concealer and blush on the face as well as mascara with a touch of pink lipgloss.

Not much, but I didn't feel like putting on a lot.

Liv and Meghan went all out as usual but I never question them, I was just never the 'all-out' type of person.

It was two o'clock meaning we still had about a half an hour until the tour started so we waited downstairs in the lobby of the hotel until everyone else came down from the group.

Hours have passed and it was almost ten at night. Walking back to the hotel I bumped into what I assumed was a wall but looking up it was a fairly tall man roughly around 6'5 to 6'7, he was looking down at me, he was quite handsome and looks like he just shaved.

I also noticed he had tattoos running up and down his arms and neck. Both Liv and Meghan on opposite sides of me were bumping my shoulders and definitely smirking at me even if I wasn't looking at them.

At this moment I realized I was staring at the man. He spoke "Oh my I am quite sorry miss" I realized he had such a strong British accent which was very charming in my opinion.

"N-no" I stuttered, "It was my fault, I wasn't looking" He smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking but there are some uh, 'big-scary' looking men with sunglasses behind you" I said while he smirked.

"Big-scary looking men, huh? Well let me tell you they're the nicest people almost like teddy bears once you get to know them" he whispered in my ear causing me to giggle.

At this point I realized both Liv and Meghan had left me with a stranger!

God I am mad, he could, uh, he could kill me! He doesn't look that bad but who knows. I was brought out of my thoughts when the man spoke "You have a beautiful laugh."

I blushed and looked down but he took his fingers and lifted my chin "You don't need to hide your blush from me" He said causing my to blush harder and him laugh.

"What is your name? Or I could keep calling you beautiful doesn't matter, Beautiful."

How lame am I, I didn't even get his name, I said to myself. He waved a hand in front of my face, 'Gosh I got to stop zoning out.' "S-Sierra, that's my name how about you?"

I said and he grabbed my hand kissing it. "Prin- um I mean Jason, just Jason." He said with a slight smile. I realized it was eleven at night!

'Oh no I have to leave it is late and past the school's curfew. "I have to go it is late" I said, "well do you need a ride I can take you."

He said but I answered quickly, "No!" I accidentally yelled, "no... ugh sorry didn't mean to yell but the hotel is only a five minute walk, so no thanks."

He kept trying to let him take me but I refused.

He finally agreed and I began to walk back to the hotel thinking about him and how I would never see him again but deep down I hoped I would.