7

Sierra Anderson

A what!

Did he just say what I thought he did?

Oh god, do I bow? Curtsey? Does that mean the lady whom is his mom is a queen?

I was so lost on what to do so I did probably the stupidest thing I could do,

I bowed.

Laughs broke out into the room as I bowed.

"You- You don't have to bow Sierra" Jason said trying to calm himself down.

I mumbled a quick sorry as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up.

I heard Rose giggle as she hid behind her mom.

"Wait, does that mean my class will be here any minute now? For lunch, with you?"

"Yup" He answered popping the p.

Jason's mom, Stella along with Rose left the room telling us to get ready because my class will be arriving soon. Great...

As they exited the room another lady who I learned her name was Bethany entered the room with clothes in her hand. Just then I realized I have no clothes to change into.

"Hello, miss, here you go." Bethany said as she handed me some clothes and said I quick thank you and entered the enormous bathroom.

Gosh this bathroom is the size of like my house.

Well it is a palace. My inner self said.

I got a quick shower then brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the cabinet. I changed into the clothes Bethany gave me, which were quite nice. It was a baby blue loose tank top along with some white jeans. She gave me some brown sandals which I will have to say I am in love with. I quickly brushed me hair and kept it natural. I didn't have makeup, so I guess we are going all natural today.

I walked out of the bathroom door to see a incredibly hot and sexy looking Jason on the bed. He got up giving me a quick smile and extending his hands for me to follow him.

I now realized that he was wearing a royal blue tuxedo along with some black oxford shoes. His hair was messy but he still managed to give me butterflies.

"Wait!" I yelled to him.

We came to a stop as he turned around me me raising a brow.

"I can't walk in with you -" Even though I want to.

"- People will question why I'm here with you."

He nodded as he let go of my hand. I can't lie, I did feel empty when he let go of my hand.

He called Bethany over to me telling her to take me somewhere, probably so no one will notice I was here and not with the group the whole time. Bethany motioned for me to follow her. I started walking but Jason grabbed my arm pulling me back gently.

He pulled me into a hug gently kissing the top of my head. I started to blush heavily as he pulled away with a huge smile on his face.