9

Sierra Anderson

After the palace lunch I didn't see Jason at all. It has been three days from that very day and I can't help but feel lonely and disappointed. I can't lie that every time I saw him or even think of him butterflies erupted in my stomach, because they did, and it is getting on my nerves. I am a normal, plain American, where he is a Prince, a sexy greek god. There is no way that he feels the same way towards me as I feel towards him.

In the time being, I explained everything to Liv and Meghan and I mean everything.

Shocked would be an understatement. They ran out of the room once I told them and they didn't come back until seven hours later. They said that I was lucky and that they are sure he has feelings for me, but I'm just not sure.

"Do you love him?"

That is the question they have both been asking me for days now. I just shrug it off and walk away. I don't want to say I do, because I do, I like him, even if I only met him a few days ago. I feel safe with him, and loved, more than I ever felt my entire life. I refuse to answer their questions because I don't want to feel the pain if he doesn't like me.

What am I saying he probably forgot about me already.

We were on our way to the British Museum. Liv, Meghan, and I decided to walk around and see all the different things. We were aloud to separate from the huge group as long as we stay in the museum. Liv and Meghan were going to the restroom so I decided to continue looking around. I stopped and stared at a beautiful painting 'A Cornfield by Moonlight with the Evening Star.' It was breathtaking, it was a darker painting with more night shades, but also some specks or orange and yellow.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Someone asked behind me.

"Yes, indeed, so much emotion in just one picture" I said back to the stranger without turning around.

I felt the stranger's presence next to me so I decided to look up at see who it is.

"Jason?"

"Hey, love, what you doing her?" Gosh, he needs to stop calling that or I am going to collapse.

"Well, your majesty" I said sarcastically, "I am visiting with my group, what are you doing here?" I said.

"Mhm, 'your majesty', I like it" He said causing me to smile. "Well I came to see the new art exhibit opening up today, I have to cut the ribbon for the opening."

"That's cool, so uh -" I was cut off when Meghan and Liv came running up to me, not even noticing Jason.

"Oh my gosh, Sierra the men here are gorgeous" Liv said as Meghan nodded.

I gave a little fake cough pointing to Jason.

"What - oh..." Liv said finically looking at Jason.

"Your - uh, Majesty" They both said stuttering and giving a quick bow, causing Jason and I to burst out into laughter.

"You don't have to bow, I really not the person to care" Jason said, still trying to stop laughing.

"Hey! It wasn't that funny." Meghan said.

"Yes it was" Jason and I said in unison.

"Whatever, lets leave these two lovebirds alone" Meghan said winking at me and grabbing Liv's hand walking away.

I blushed hard, there is no way he didn't notice how embarrassed I was.

"You know, you are still adorable when you blush, so don't hide it." Jason said, only making my cheeks heat up even more.

"You got time?"

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Let's go I got something to show you."

"I can't leave I will get in trouble and don't you have to cut the ribbon?"

"It can wait." He smirked.

"Bu-"

"No buts, lets go." He said grabbing my hand in his gently.

I hope no one notices us holding hands and questions him or even me.

I will have a lot of explaining to do...