23

Sierra Anderson

After meeting and having a blast with my new best friends, the elephants, last night. Following with a beautiful picnic of Thai food on the gulf, we ended back at the house. After our nightly routines, we both ended up in each others arms. I, in his shirt as he just lay in some basketball shorts, nothing else.

Someone's going to need to preform CPR on me if I keep looking at the view of him.

Waking up the next morning, really early, may I add, due to the alarm clock.

Why the heck is it going off so damn early. five a.m. is way to early. I am a ten a.m. type of girl. Who else is not a morning person? Trust me we'd be best friends.

Jay, groggily got up and out of bed. How does he do that? I at least need to sit in bed for thirty minutes. Someone needs to teach me how to just wake up and get up.

"Why is the alarm going off so early?" My morning and still half asleep voice questioned.

"Breakfast, beach, sunrise." Those are the only words spoken to me as he threw a pillow at my head, startling me, and walking into the bathroom chuckling.

Groaning, I got up and changed into some denim shorts and a light pink top. I threw on some flip flops because he did say 'beach'. Once Jay got out of the bathroom, changed in shorts and a blue tee, I entered the bathroom doing my morning routine. Usually I'd do this before getting dressed, but he was in the bathroom so I had to change first. Yes, there are other bathrooms in the house, but my stuff are already in this one. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I let my hair fall loose and applied little to no makeup. Mostly concealer and mascara. Concealer is any girls best friend, especially in mornings like these.

Once we were both dressed and ready to go, we left the room, that both him and I were staying in, together. Once reaching the steps, me being my lazy self, hopped onto his back. He stumbled a bit, surprised at my actions. Nonetheless, he placed his hands underneath my knees, holding me up. I on the other hand, wrapped my arms around his neck, not enough to hurt him, but enough to keep me from falling.

After descending the steps, I was about to jump off his back, but Jay had other plans. He tightened his hands from under my knees, keeping my steady while picking up a picnic basket, that I now say placed on the kitchen island. Mary must've made it.

Jay and I both had time fo ourselves, without the bodyguards. Not to lie, it was very awkward. Especially when Jay and I kissed and all you know is at least one massive guy is staring at us.

The beach was beautiful while it was still dark. The sun should be rising soon. Well at least that's what Jay has informed me.

Once setting me down on the soft sand, Jay took out a blanket, laying it on the sand and motioning me to sit on it. Since the beach was close to the house, we walked, well he did.

Jay started setting out a lantern for us to see, along with emptying the picnic basket. The first thing he pulled out was probably a blessing from God.

Waffles.

Waffles and I go way back. We are best friends for life, along with Liv and Meghan of course.

He continued pulling out a whole buffet of food. Different varieties of meats, breads, and fruits. I thought it was only just us.

Well all the food was for us and let's just welcome bloatation before it starts.

I laid my head on Jays shoulder as he played with the ends of my hair, sometimes rubbing my back in the process. This tends to calm me.

This moment was great. We ate, talked, and just were us.

He doesn't act much of a prince. Maybe he does when I am not with him.

Sunrise, was now starting. The sun reflecting on the water, which was beautiful. I couldn't help but put my feet in it. Feeling the sand between my toes. It was calming, the water was. Turning around I saw Jay staring at me. I decided to give him a bit of a 'show'. Turning back around to face the water, I threw off my top, and slid off my shoes and shorts. Leaving me in my laces underwear and bra.

I threw my leftover clothes at Jay, as I jumped into the rather warm water. Only a minute later I felt arms wrap around my hips. Knowing it was Jay, I laid my head back into his shoulder. My back pressed against his bare chest.

We swam for a hour or so it felt until deciding to head back to get something to eat.

The day was very productive. We ended up meeting with the King of Thailand and his family. I felt out of place, but Jay told me it was okay and that I looked beautiful. I of course blushed at his comment. He didn't let go of my hand the entire time we were there.

Jay was wearing a navy suit as I wore a tight above the knee baby blue dress. It was off the shoulder and involved lace. I paired the dress with some white 'barely there' heels.

The royal family of Thailand was very nice and pretty sarcastic, not to lie. They felt like a normal family, other than loving in a enormous castle.

We ate a traditional Thai dinner in the evening. Firstly, a spicy green papaya salad, known as Som Tum, according to Jay for an appetizer. Apparently Jay knows Thai. I guess you learn something new everyday. Following the salad, we ate Pad Thai. Which I knew what it was thanks to the local Thai restaurant back in New Hampshire. We had a crepe which was delicious. It was paired with a side a coconut ice cream. My now new favorite ice cream flavor.

It was getting late and we were now on our way back to the house. I kind of wish we got more time with the royal family because they are amazing.

"They are really fun." I stated, Jay humming in agreement. I now noticed his hand was placed on my upper thigh making my cheeks heat up. I know he noticed due to smirk on his perfect face.

The front door to the house was being held open for us by one of the many guards. Once Jay and I were about to answer his phone began to go off. Looking at the name on the caller ID, Jay let out an annoyed groan.

"Go upstairs, I'll be there soon, I have to answer this." Jay informed me. He kissed my cheek as I made my way into the house, leaving him outside on the phone with whoever.

I wonder who that call was from.

———

I apologize for the wait!

Please vote.

XXX

My Bad Boy Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें