21

Sierra Anderson

Thailand Oh my God! What was he thinking. Is this a dream? Someone needs to pinch me.

Ouch.

"Hey! What was that for?" I said after I realized Jason has pinched me.

"You're the one who asked for it"

Huh? I thought I said that in my head.

"Nope love, you said it out loud" Jay stated.

I did it again. This is a first.

"So, when will we be arriving Jay?" I couldn't help the excitement in me nor from jumping up and down on my seat like a child.

"One more hour sweetheart" He kissed my forehead getting me to calm down from excitement.

Longest hour ever.

We have finally arrived and were on our way to the hotel that Jay has booked. Jay and I were currently sitting in a Black SUV with one in front and behind us as well. As he stated it's for protection, because he is known around here.

"These people won't be around us all the time I whispered in Jay's ear."

"At a distance yes, unless I say otherwise, but you won't even know they are there" He said rubbing his thumb in circles on my upper thigh.

I rested my head on his shoulder for another fifteen minutes until the door was opened on Jason side's indicting that we have arrived at the hotel.

Scratch that this was not a hotel. It was a freaking palace, at least a mini one compared to his real palace.

There was glass windows everywhere allowing natural light to sink in along with a grand staircase leading into the mansion. We cannot forget the beach view that the view had to offer.

"There's a pool too. I can't wait to skinny dip with you" I slapped him in the stomach, hiding my blush in the process.

We walked up the staircase to the front door where two security men opened the door for us. After saying a quick thank you, I was in awe of the interior. It was full of marble and tiles with a beautiful entrance. I grand double staircase with a enormous chandelier over the main entrance. Everything was clean to go die for.

"Woah."

"Let's get to our room and then maybe a quick tour of the place" Jay grabbed my hand pulling my up the stairs gently.

"Ours?"

"Mhm. I wouldn't let you sleep alone now would I." He stated. I didn't have a problem with sleeping in the same bed as him because frankly we already have. Just sleep nothing else.

The master bedroom was beautiful. It had tiled flooring but everything else was wood. It had a balcony which overlooked the beach and the island.
After exploring more of the bedroom which included the gorgeous bathroom and closet I was pulled onto the bed, now laying on my back. Jay was on top of me pinning both my hands above the head, careful not to hurt me.

"So beautiful" he mumbled more to himself.

He lowered his head kissing me passionately but rough at the same time. He let go of my hands, bringing his own to my hips. I brought my own hands to the bottom of his shirt pulling it up over his head with the help of him. He continued kissing down my neck leaving a few hickeys one the way. "Mine" He said kissing the fresh hickey on my neck making me moan. He pulled away before anything got even more steamy. Let's go I have to show you around. I groaned. "Can't you just show me more of the bed? I haven't seen all of it." Woah, I have never said anything like that.

"As much as I would love that, you aren't ready." He was right, I, myself truly wasn't ready unlike my body.

After about a hour of house touring which I didn't have a problem with because I was obsessed with looking at homes; we decided to go to the beach for a little due to it only being mid-day. We both changed into our swim suits, his being navy bottoms and mine being a deep red, almost burgundy color bikini, which I am almost positive Meghan threw in. On the way to the beach which was only about a ten minute walk, but we can't forget the amazing guards following at a safe distance. Jason threw our bags on the sand of the packed beach of Ko Phi Phi Le; it's a tourist spot. Before even viewing the water of the beach, I was thrown onto the shoulder of non-other than Prince Jason.

"You got to be kidding me" I yelled slapping his back.

"Nope" was the last thing I heard before being thrown into the water. I was outraged.

"You b-" Before I could continue my very nice sentence he stoped me by placing his lips onto mine.

"No, no cursing, there are kids around" Jay said into the kiss.

Sure enough there was many children enjoying time with family either swimming, building sandcastles, or even taking naps, probably because they tired themselves out earlier.

One day, not anytime soon. I want a family like this. With kids, a caring and loving husband maybe even a dog. That's not a maybe, I am definitely getting a dog.

"You okay?" Jay asked bring me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Just thinking..." I sighed, laying my head on Jay's shoulder, still in the very blue water.

I was happy. And, I've never been happier.