3

Sierra Anderson

The next day my friends and I had the day to explore and walk around, but I knew tonight we would end up going to a club.

More like them going and me being forced to go.

It was eight-thirty at night and we started to get dressed.

Earlier today we didn't really do much, just went to eat, shop and me yelling at them for leaving me last night. I told them everything that happened and about Jason.

'I wish I could see him again' I thought to myself.

We all took showers and started getting dressed. Meghan wore a strapless blue bodycon dress that fit her perfectly.

She paired it with some silver ankle boots which I am definitely going to borrow from her one day. Liv wore a black cropped tank top and 'very' short army green skirt with knee high black boots.

Me being, well 'me' wore a somewhat cropped white tank top with some plain black jeans.

I was about the put on my black combat boots, but both Liv and Meghan pulled them away from me and gave me some really high silver heels which I doubt I will be able to walk in.

After we got dressed I did Liv and Meghan's makeup.

Liv did my hair in some loose curls and made me put on some mascara.

I was good at makeup even though I never wore any, I just didn't like having it on my face.

Liv put her hair in a tight high ponytail and Meghan kept hers natural because her hair is straight.

On our way to the club all I could think about was the guy from last night. The memories of us meeting kept replaying in my head that I didn't even realize Liv, Meghan and I have arrived to the club.

We walked in the club and of course Liv and Meghan ran straight for the bar each with one of my hands in theirs pulling me with them.

They drank and drank but I didn't, well wasn't going to... Liv yelled at me to 'let loose' and so I did. I drank but still watched what I was drinking, not like Meghan and Liv who were already on the dance floor with guys all over them.

Jason Sprouse

"I can't get over her!" I said somewhat in a yelling tone to my best friend Daniel.

"She was gorgeous and so, so innocent" I said with him staring at me with a huge smirk on his face.

My name is Jason and I am the soon to be King of England.

I'm a eighteen, soon to be nineteen and people call me a bad-boy, which I guess I see where there coming from.

Yes, I sleep around and have one night stands, but so do other people, right? I'm 6'5 with light brown hair and dark brown, almost black eyes.

I want to live my teenage life before it ends, but what is life? I'm soon to be king and my kingdom is my number one priority.

"She was the most gorgeous girl, she was so tiny, which trust me I liked. Oh and her face when she blushes is just adorable!" I said.

"Wow! You just used the word 'adorable,' such a baby. You don't even know her and she already got you tied around that finger of hers." My best friend, also know as Daniel said while I sighed.

"Hey you know what, how about we go out tonight? Maybe clubbing? We haven't done it in a while since your always busy. And trust me you need to get laid tonight."

I agreed and we both started heading out to a club, but all I had on my mind was something — scratch that — more like someone...