4

Sierra Anderson

As I made it into the club with both my friends I could already feel that I didn't fit in.

I must've been sitting at the bar longer than I thought because I realized both Liv and Meghan were on the dance floor dancing on guys while sipping there drinks.

I guess I'll be the designated driver tonight...

It's been a long night, it's around twelve forty-three in the morning and my friends are nowhere in sight. 'Probably getting laid' I thought. I got up to use the bathroom, but ended up bumping into someone.

I need to stop doing that.

Jason Sprouse

Daniel and I got to club and walked straight in, even though there was a line wrapped around the industrial building.

Perks of being the prince, I guess.

The club was pretty full, but it usually was, especially the times I've been here in the past. "Hey dude, I'm getting a drink. Get laid tonight!" Daniel shouted as he started walking through the group of sweaty people and towards the bar. I decided 'why not have some fun tonight,' so I too began walking the the bar, but not before I bumped into someone. I helped the person up, while the person started apologizing, even though I wasn't paying attention so therefore it was my fault,  but when I looked into the eyes of this someone, everything stopped. It was her.

Sierra Anderson

"Oh my, Shit sor-" I began speaking as the person I bumped into helped me off the trashed ground.

The world felt like it has stopped, it was him. The certain 'him' I couldn't keep my mind off of. We've been staring at each other for what felt like hours, but was probably only a minute. I sadly decided to break the silence. "We have to stop meeting like this" I said with an awkward laugh. I stared at him, he had a huge smile plastered on his face.

God that smile makes my knees give up.

"Snap out of it Sierra" I mumbled to myself, quiet enough so he wouldn't hear.

"So - ugh what are you doing here, alone?" He questioned. "I am not alone, I'm actually here with my friends." I said with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

He smirked, "You sure? Where?" he questioned. I looked around then faced him once more letting out a breath, "I don't probably getting la-" I stopped, "Wait, I don't have to explain myself to you, mister" he chuckled at my response, as I smirked.

"You are correct" God his accent is like heaven, I want to marry it. Creepy? Well if you heard it, you'd be thinking the same thing, trust me.

He let out a cough getting my attention "huh?" I said, "I was just saying before you started checking me out -" he said causing me to blush and role my eyes. "So damn cute" he mumbled to himself, probably hoping I wouldn't hear.

"What you say?" I questioned

"Nothing."

We decided to get some drinks at the bar and get to know one another, because why not, my best friends left me anyways.

Remind me to yell at them later.

"20 questions? Want to play"

"Sure, you first" I said.

We sat there for who knows how long, drinking and talking. I have to say, it was a lot of fun. I learned his favorite color was blue, he has a sister whom is four, and he lived in England most of his life, but wants to live in America at least for a few months or so. Oh and he also has a best friend who's name is Daniel. According to Jason, and I quote 'He is definitely getting laid right now.'