6

Sierra Anderson

'Gosh, where am I?' was the first thing I thought before I even opened my eyes.

You all are probably wondering how I know I am not in my hotel room, well let me explain. First thing, hotel beds don't feel like a cloud, because hell I am definitely on a cloud at this very moment. And, second I don't remember actually going home, all I remember is Jason and I drinking and talking and - wait, Jason!

I finally decided to open my eyes, only to be met with the sun shinning through the enormous window. Most people probably would've run, especially after walking up in a bed that wasn't their own, but somehow I felt safe with Jason. I looked to my right to see him sleeping so calmly, like a baby. I now realized a piece of his hair fell onto his face. Gosh I had to move it!

You know when you see something you probably shouldn't do but you do it anyway because you will be bothered by it if you don't do it? Well that is how I feel.

I decided to slowly reach my hand up and move the piece of hair out of his face trying hard not to wake him. When I achieved of doing it, or so I thought, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Morning" his beautiful and musky voice said from next to me. It's like hearing an angel.

"Morning" I said back with a smile.

"How'd I get here? Wherever here is?" I asked as he let out a chuckle.

"Well, here -" he put hand quotation marks in the air as he said here "- is my humble home" he smiled as did I. He continued "I brought you here because first, you fell asleep and god you are an adorable sleeper-"

My face definitely looks like a tomato. Kill me now.

"- I didn't want to wake you and I didn't know what hotel you are staying in so, here we are!"

I nodded and we talked for a little while more until someone came barging into the room.

"Jay Jay!" A adorable little girl whom I asume is Jason's sister came running into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Rose! I told you not to go in th- son, would you please stop with all these ladies, it's one after another, I will go call the driver to bring her back to wherever she came from" A beautiful lady with brunette hair, green eyes and some wrinkles scattered around her face, who I believe is Jason's mom came rushing into the door a few seconds after the little girl, who I now know name is Rose. I was kind of upset to say the least when the his mom said ladies.

Does he always have other girls in his room?

He looked at me with a little guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"Mom, this is Sierra, and no you do not need to call Frank, she's different." He said as he looked at me with a genuine smile on his face.

"Nice to -uh- meet you Mrs. -" I started.

"Call me Stella, sorry for being quite rude." She said with a slight frown on her face,

"Jason?"

Mhm. He answered

"What time is it"

"Eleven forty-five. Why?" He said as he looked at his watch.

I started to freak. I am going to get in so much trouble, first I was out past curfew and apparently the group of students along with teachers are going to the royal palace for lunch. Gosh what am I going to do!

"You ok?" Jason asked.

"No, I have to be at the royal palace before twelve fifteen, apparently for lunch or something."

Both Jason and his mom laughed.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"She doesn't know?" Stella, Jason's mother said.

Know what? I thought.

Jason shook his head no, "Guess not"

I gave Jason a confused look. I never expected his next words to come out of his mouth, actually anyones.

"I am a Prince."