Chapter 4. That's Him?

Y/n p.o.v.~

After thanking my cousins, the rest of BTS, and the boys I spoke English to, my brother took us home.

Next morning.

"Oh, sweetheart you look so beautiful in that." my mom was helping me pick out an outfit for this afternoons engagement. We were on the 8th dress by now. (Lol The 8 kk back to the story)

"Mom, why does this matter? I mean we are getting married anyway."

"True but you need to make a good impression."

"I'm spending 'till death do us part' with him, his going to find out I'm a weirdo eventually. Why can't I start out being honest instead of pretty?"

"Eventually is better than now."

"ok." I feel bad for whoever this boy is...

"Shame you colored parts of your hair rose quartz and serenity. I would have been ok with silver-gray.."

"Mom! Your only saying that cuz that's BTS's colors."

Vernon p.o.v ~
"You do know that she's going to think you're crazy. Especially all the hats you own..." Sofia said as she was going through my hat collection. At least I thought she was till I looked up.

"Common  Sof. Anyway mom said she's coming this afternoon, so you get to meet her first." I fixed my tie. "So how to I look?"

"Like you need color. I mean look, your shirt and tie are the same color. Hmm.." Sofia took off the hat and started walking around the room, thinking. "20 bucks says she's one of those rich, high class, snobby, private school, bleach blonde."

"Ok, you are so on."

Back to Y/n..
By the time we reached the restaurant my stomach was full of butterflies. (Lol butterfly, like a butterfly..)

"Good evening." A man I know as Mr. Chwe. But that's the father of my old childhood friend? Wait am I going to meet-

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl I met this afternoon, at the Chwe family house...

"Hello again Unnie! How are you? Oh and you brought your Oppas. Hello!"

"Hello again Sofia." Jungkook and Hoseok say while going down to her level. They talked for a bit till we were directed to the, tables?

"Oh we almost forgot to tell you, y/n. You are going to be sitting with our son." Mr. Chwe said to me as I was being showed where to go.

"Ok well good bye then." I waved.

"Here you go miss." "Thank you."

"Hello again y/n." The boy smiled at me. He was staining next to the table on the top floor. The floor with the view of the city.

"Hello Hansol, or should I call you Vernon?" So it is my old friend... Hansol Chwe.

"I missed you so much. I'm so sorry i didn't realize you at your party."

We hugged and sat down.

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Whatever you prefer. Although our parents might want us to call each other some kind of nicknames." He had a good point, we had known each other for years.. we should have some kind names for each other. We used to have nicknames for each other when we were little. Hmm I might actually remember his...

"Ok Twix!" I said. Remembering the name I gave him after all the times I had him model for me, for my photography class, he always brought Twix for us to snack on.

"Oh my gosh," he covered his face with his hand in embarrassment. "Ok, kit-cat." He smirked.

"Ok, maybe not our candy names." I started to giggle and blush at what he said.

"Ok." We finished dinner and started talking, we just started to walk around outside. I started to wish I brought a jacket it was freezing cold.

"Here." I felt a warm jacket around my shoulders.