Chapter 13. Who is he?

Twix p.o.v.~

We were back at our apartment after saying goodbye to Y/n's friends. I knew I had to ask her, but how do I approach something like this?

"So, pajamas and ice cream?" She offered.

"Sounds Good." I smiled.

After about 10 minuets we had pajamas and were in front of the freezer looking at ice cream.

"Hmmm, what do you feel like?" She asked looking unamused at the choices in front of her.

"Vanilla? Or we can share whatever you want."

"Oh! We have vanilla and strawberry ice cream. Can we share that?"

"Ok." Her face lightened before she ran to get spoons.

After about 10 minuets of going through movies and probably a fourth of the half of the ice cream, I couldn't take me mind off of that one question.

I inhaled tea to speak when,

"Ok, ok. I know you're probably wondering who that guy was, right?"

"What guy?" I pretended not to know in an attempt to calm her.

"The guy from the rest- ohhh. You don't have to do that for my sake. I should have told you earlier anyway."

I nodded not knowing what to say. Is this girl able to read my mind?

"Yes."

"What?!" Can she hear me?

"I know I'm bad at telling you things, even after you have no problem telling me stuff!" She posed. " anyway, it was back in high school...

Flashback~ (y/n p.o.v.)

"Hey Y/n! Wait for me, let me help you. Bad Unnie, can't even wait for your Dongsaeng."

"Hi ya Nati. Sorry but I got here earlier so that I can actually make it to my first class on time. Totally forgot that my backpack was heavier than I remembered."

"I told you I could help, but noooo, you just had to be all stubborn and 'I got this'. If you get hurt it's not my fault."  Nati crossed her arms being all dramatic. Thank goodness our drama class is second period today, she's totally ready for it.

"Oh my gosh! Kathrin, what Are you doing? And Nati are you ready going to stand for this?" Our only other friend came up to us.

"Sorry Bam." Bambam the nickname for the boy who worked at the school. Helping students that got hurt or just really needed friends. (Both being me, I hurt my ankle during a scene cuz I had a bad partner that didn't know what he was doing.) his job for the next few weeks was to help me around the school. Hanging out with the best boy in an all dancing school was a huge plus.

"You should be! Kat, the doctor told you 9 weeks on crutches. Don't push yourself too much."

The rest of first period was good. Drama, the class I was scared of. Last time we had drama I ended up at the hospital with a dislocated ankle....

"Oh! Y/n, are you ok? I hope you didn't mind but I would like for you to be our director instead of our lead for the play."

Our teacher was nice..

The whole class I felt like someone was watching me.

Later at lunch I was sitting waiting for Bambam to bring my lunch, he made me wait.

"Hey so hows the lag Katty?"

"Go away."

"Aww already?"

"Get lost. She told you to go." Bambam sat down next to me, handing me my lunch.

"Thought you can't date students?"

"We are not dating, you know that. Everyone knows I'm helping her get to her classes and all that." Bam gave that boy a look that I never want to be on the receiving end of.

He left.

Nati came. "Was that the guy from drama? His a creep."

We reported Dave to the headmaster. He was moved to different classes. Bambam and Nati did there best to keep me a way for him, but he kept coming. He stalked me till graduation.

End of flashback~
(Back to Twix p.o.v)

Poor Y/n, she was shaking at the memory.

I did my best to comfort her, moving her to my lap and hugged her as she spoke.

"I never told my parents, because I knew that they would bring me back home on the next flight. I didn't want to do that. Although going to school with you again wouldn't have been too bad."  She moved into the huge more.

"I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me."

"Of course, you're my future husband after all."

We finished the ice cream, and fell asleep on the couch cuddling.