Chapter 29. what happend?

Everything is dark. My hands are bound by ziptiys. I can feel my feet are tied to the chair i'm stuck to. The blindfold dosent help ether. But one thing i know for a fact is that we are in some kind of a dongen. My mom is in the same situation i'm in, exept her hands are behind her, while mine are infront of me. She is scard out of her mind for me. At least she would be if they didn't knock her out with cloraform. 

these people- no, not people they are inhumen fro what they did. who ever they are all i know is that kendel will find us if she would stop freaking out for one second. or if i could actuly reach the pin in my hair. 

Unkel Jimin gave Kendel and I traking hair pins when we were babys, as a way to tell us a part when he would babay sit, or if we went runnig off without him noticing. the wearer has the ability to hit the middel of the pendet on the clip to send their location, or it could be tracked by the creator.

I would use my pin every day,  just incaes this kind of thing would happen. how in the world am I going to reach it, they tiying my sholders back right now...

pleas dad track me. Pleas Unkel Jimin think about the pins...

Yes i did update two stories today. Plz check out my new ffs, there is another svt (joshua), Nct (mark), and a brand new BTS (suga) fanfics that i'm working on. The suga one is interactive so plz comment and vote on it. Love ya~ M