Chapter 16. The big day part 1

*ok so this chapter has a few time skips*

Y/n p.o.v. (After a Year)

"Oh my gosh! That one has to be it!"

"Calm down Natie, this is only the first dress."

After about a year Hansol and I are going to get married. We agreed to get married after I turn 22 (Korean, 21 American) seeing as I was only 20 (19 US) we still had a lot of time.

But that didn't stop my mom and his mom from preparing everything for our wedding. From the location to what type of napkins were going to be used.

Vernon was out of town for the past month and two weeks, not knowing when he would be home, so my friends made be go dress shopping today.

"It's a bit short in the front don't you think?" Gabby added after Natie loved yet another dress.

After about two hours of shopping (not getting a wedding dress) the three of us sat down at a bubble tea shop, talking while waiting for our orders to arrive.

"So when are you and Taehyung Oppa going to announce your relationship to army?" Natie asked Gabby, who's eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"My brothers are kinda like the dance line of BTS."

"Why else would you be so excited over the wedding chats and calls Y/n gets from them?" Natie added.

"Anyway how long have you two been together?"

"I'll only tell you if you tell us who's going to be your maid of honor." Gabby said thinking she got me off guard.

"It was in the group text like a month ago." Natie looked a little shook.

"Sofia? Hansol's little sister, cuz I can't choose between my two best friends."

"About six months now."

"WHAT!" Natie and I yell at the same time.

After shopping~

*You moved to a bigger apartment that was three stories tall. The garage, office and laundry room plus the front door was on the first level. The second was the family room and kitchen. And the third floor was all bedrooms.

"Twix, I'm home- oh ya he's not home."

I dropped the bags in my hands and lay down on the couch. I heard the door opening and ran to the kitchen to make a snack for Josh.

The apartment complex that you moved into was the same one that josh lived in, so he always came after school since both his parents were still at work.

"Hey noona. "

"Hi Josh." I yelled for the kitchen.

"Look who i found!" Josh yelled as he came running to me.

I turned around expecting to see one of his friends. The glass in my hand slipped out of my grasp.

* glass shatters*

"Twix!"  I ran to his open arms.

He dropped his suitcase and picked my up.

"Mmm miss you kit-cat." His voice muffled by my shoulder. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me back to the kitchen.

"How was London?" I asked as he put my on the counter. I wasn't wearing shoes and the floor was covered in glass from earlier.

"Boring without you. And the photographer was horrible! She had no idea how to take good photos. I could have been home like a 3 weeks ago if it was you!"

"Ya Noona is amazing with pictures." Josh added mouth full of peanut butter.

Time skip (to the week before the wedding)

"You look so good!" Sofia said to Natie and Gabby as they tried on the bridesmaid dresses.

"Thanks but we need to make sure the best dressed is Y/n." Gabby fixed her hair while looking at Sofia through the mirror.

"Don't worry about that." My mom said after writing some down on the check list. (Yes there is a check list for the wedding!)

Ok ok I know this is the normal amount for a chapter but it's part one so give me a chance. I will write more tomorrow or Sunday. I thank you again for 1k reads!!