Chapter 7. Lights

Vernon p.o.v~

Y/n asked me to stay the night since the hotel I was supposed to be staying at was over booked. The three of us spend the rest of the night playing boardgames and eating popcorn. It's was like kit-cat and I were the parents and Josh was our kid. Not to mention that halfway through the night Josh got a nightmare and went to Y/n's room to stay with her.

The whole night showed me what it would be like to be married to her, it's almost like she hasn't changed except for growing up.

"Noona! Noona! It's Christmas Eve get up!" Josh was shaking y/n to wake up.

"Hmm, 5 more minuets plz you kept me up last night." I heard her say for the hallway. I walked to the kitchen to make some food for us all.

I was starting to make some pancakes when she and Josh came to the living room, which was right next to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, Twix you don't have to do that!" She was in her pajamas, showing off her rose quartz and serenity highlights in her dark brown hair.

"What if he just wants to take care of you Noona? Hansol Hyung, how long have you known Kathrin Noona?"

"Kathrin? Well I've known her since I was 5, she was the only one who was willing to talk to the new kid. Back then I only knew enough Korean to do homework and stuff like that."

"No one could say my name when I came here, and I only had one nickname."

"Kit-cat?"

"Yup, that's why most of my friends here call me Kathrin."

I got a text telling me to come to the photo shoot down town.

"I have to go down town today, are you going to come with me or do I have to call one of your other noonas?"

"Wait, are you going to the photo shoot today?"

"Ya?" Josh had pancakes all over his face and looked confused watching us.

"Hahahaha! Josh, you're a mess."

After talking it out, finishing breakfast, and getting changed, she drove us down town.

"Hay cat, oh you brought Josh with you today!"
One of the staff started talking to them.

I left to get ready for the photo shoot.

Josh p.o.v.
This isn't the first time Kathrin Noona has brought me to her work. I did my best to help her with lighting and some of the props.

"Thank you Josh." She smiled at me as I handed her the camera.

Everything was ready, but where did Hyung go? Why didn't he help? Also this is a clothing photo shoot, so where are all the models?

"Josh, can you get tw- your Hyung? We are all ready for him." I was confused as to why I had to get him, but what ever she wants I'll do my best to help her.

I know all too well what it's like having an older brother, and she has three! I know that she's not my real sister but she treats me like her little brother so much, all I want is to be a good little brother for her. If you are wondering why I call my 'sister' beautiful, it's cuz once she said the she wasn't perfect or pretty or something like that so from then on I tell her the truth. She is beautiful, and no guy in the world is good enough for her.

As I walked over to the makeup station I saw hyung getting his hair done.

"Hey josh! They ready for me already?" We walked back over to Noona.

I don't know why but every time I see Hyung and Noona together it reminds me of my parents. That and I feel safer when they both are around. I don't like most guys for Noona, but for some reason I think Hyung would be good for her. He cares for her, and it seems like they have been made to be together.

After the photo shoot we went back to the apartment. The sun had set already and all the lights were starting to turn on. This gave me an idea.

"Noona? Can we go and see all the lights outside?"

"Ok, let me get my jacket, give me a minute to tell Hyung that we are going." That's not what I wanted, I want both of them to come. "Twix, I'm talking Josh to go see the lights, see you in a bit."

"What? Y/n, it's getting dark out let me come with you guys."

"ya Noona, Hyung should come too!"

"Ok, ok."

Y/n p.o.v

Hansol and Josh walked a bit too fast for me to keep up. When I did catch up to them a older couple looked at us.

The older man: "oh! Taken the young one out, how cute."

The woman: "I know it's not my place, but aren't you too a bit young to have such a nice family?  Never mind I'm just getting older. Enjoy your Christmas!"

After that they both left. I looked at Hansol, we had the same expression. We both look at Josh who was starting in between us, holding both our hands. We really do look like a family.

The next morning Josh woke me up yelling 'Noona!!!! It's Christmas!' I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Thankfully Josh's parents gave me his presents so he didn't have to wait. I already had something for Hansol that I hadn't wrapped yet.

"Noona! You didn't have to get me anything. Spending Christmas with my big sister is enough." I could tell that Josh found the camera I got him. He ran to the kitchen and hugged me.

"Opening parents without me? Here I get you this." Vernon handed Josh a small box.

"No way! Write less earphones? Thank you Hyung!"

"Your welcome. I have something for you too Kit-cat. Come here."

I was glad that I finished making breakfast, as I walked over to the boys.

"Our parents wanted me to give you this." It was a small velvet box, a ring box... "but, I think we are still too young so..." he opened the box not letting me see the ring. He slipped the ring on a chain and then handed it back to me. My jaw dropped at the ring I saw.

"How did you-"

"I have my ways."

"It can't be the original, so how?" He took it out of my hands and put the ring necklace on me.

"Your grandmother would have wanted you to have it."

He found a ring that looked exactly like the one my grandfather gave my grandmother.

"Please know that I love you. I always have."

"I love you too."