Chapter 9. The call...

So there we were, me in his arms all bridle style kissing....

My phone went off it sounded like my mom's ringtone.

"Leave it." Vernon said moving us to sit on the couch.

My phone went off again.

"Mmm... ok, ok, I really need to get that now."

"Kit-cat, come back."

"Vernon, it's our parents."

"But, popo." He looked all cute and putty.

"We've never even kissed before today. Cuz we were always just best friends." I grabbed my computer.

"Y/n, I've always loved you tho. Like more than friends."

"I love you too."

"I'm going to the bathroom really fast, start the call with out me." He yelled as he ran down the hall.

I called our parents back using the computer.

Video call

"Hello mom, dad, Mr. And Mis. Chwe!"

"Hi darling!" Mis. Chwe said.

"Can we talk to you about Hansol?" Just in time he returned.

"What about me mom? Hello Mr. And Mis. Jeon." He was all happy to see my parents.

"Oh! Sweetheart, you are there?"

"He has business in the US remember? Anyway what are you doing in her apartment son?" Mr. Chwe asked looking at his son and then at me.

"My hotel was over booked. I was going to check up on her anyway-"

"It was my idea, he's staying in the guest room. He's been nothing but help to me and Josh, when he was here."

"It's ok baby, we just wish you told us. We were actually going to ask you if you were ok with Hansol moving in. It would only be for a bit."

"But he's already there, so it's fine." My parents explained to Hansol and I.

"Well we just wanted to see how you too are, that's all. Thank you."

"Love you, goodbye!" We said to our parents after they said the same thing.

Hansol and I looked at each other.. we were going to be living together...

"So what should we-" Twix Twix was interrupted courtesy of the door  bell.

I got up to go see who it could be.

A 'Come on Sis, open up.' Could be heard behind the door followed by a 'shut it.'

I opened the door to 7 idiots falling on each other.

"Aww, you're so grown up. I promise I'm not crying." Hoseok said while practically crushing me.

"Let her have some air. You want her the live don't you?" Jun's mom voice threatened. My brother let go, only to have Jin hug me almost as bone crushing. "How's our little city girl doing?"

"Let go of my sister!" Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

After all the hugging and the 'we missed you' stuff, they noticed that you weren't alone...

"Before any of you kill him, nothing happened between us. He was helping me take care of Josh." I explained, seeing the 'we will kill you' look on all of their faces.

"Is Josh still here?" Jungkook got all excited.

"Just left, sorry. If I knew you all were coming I would have asked if he could stay longer." All the boys except for Twix and my brothers looked confused.

"Who's Josh?" Taehyung finally asked.

"Josh is the youngest son from the family that helped Y/n and I get settled here. She babysits him when his parents need to go out of town." Jungkook explained.

"Knew it." Yoongi said totally forgetting that he was confused too. "Anyway, Y/n, how come I never got the picture of you in my sweatshirt?"

"I had finals, I was moving, I started scouting, take your pick."

"You were really busy, ok I get it. But that's no excuse for not calling me back about the song I sent you. I really need your input."

The rest of the day turned into hanging out with the boys, and them totally getting along with Hansol. After dinner they went back to their hotel to get ready for a late night show.

"Sooooo..."

"Yes Twix Twix?"

"Umm, as of today, our parents want us to be living together?"

"I think so, why?"

"I just got a text from Sofia, saying that she's sending some of my stuff here. Oh, and the money she owes me for our bet."

"What bet?"