Chapter 5. Ice cream

Vernon / Hansol (Twix) p.o.v.~

"Ok, I have to ask.."

"Hmm?" She looked up at me.

"So.. umm how exactly do girls do it?"

"Do what?" Her face curling into confusion.

"The thin dress, the small outfits, the high heels? How in the world do you deal with it?!" She stopped walking and moved the bottom of her dress up about a foot and a half, to revel... the shoes she got yesterday?

"I can't walk in high heels. Plus, no use in wasting time not breaking in my new Tims."

"You and your brothers love those don't you?" She laughed and we continued to walk around. "Hey, you want to go grab some ice cream?" Her whole face lit up, her eyes were bright just like when she called be Twix.

We made our way to a convenes store that had an ice cream shop inside. When we got to the counter I remembered something.

"I'll be right back ok? Get me whatever your getting."

"Ok?" She looked confused, but I have to say really cute in that dress and my jacket.

After about 15 minutes of running around the store to find what I wanted and pay for it, I came back to a girl in a blue dress, black suit jacket, and hair that was once up is now down. Her hair isn't blonde on the ends... actually what color is that? Anyway Sofia is going to be so mad 😬

"I got you vanilla, hope it's still your favorite."

"Aww you remembered. Oh yeah, I hope you still like your ice cream with-"

"Chips!" For the third time that night she had a smile I never want to forget.

We eat our ice cream as we walked back to the restaurant to go meet up with our parents.

"I've missed this."

"Missed what?"

"Handing out with you, getting ice cream and chips, and stuff like that."

"Yeah I bet you miss spending time with all of your old friends."

"No, just you.."

"Just me? Why?"

"Because-" her phone went off interrupting her. I looked at her screen in disbelief..

Message from: Josh
How are you beautiful? ❤️