Chapter 14. The famous Twix

Y/n p.o.v

In the morning:

I woke up feeling my pillow was hard and not soft like usual. Slowly I opened my eyes to see that I didn' sleep in my room last night. Why did I sleep on the couch? maybe Josh is over and couldn't sleep so we watched something?

Questions kept running through my head, so I was about o get up till...

"mmmm five more minutes."

Everything came rushing back. I felt the grip on my waist get tighter as I moved to face Hansol.

"What did I say, huh?"

Was he asleep or only half, there is no telling with this boy.

"But I'm hungry. Please, can I get up?"

"has it been 10 minutes?"

"No, and you said 5. Can I get up now?

"hmmm, No. More questions equals 5 more minutes."

He is so totally awake.

When we finally got up and had breakfast, I got a call:

'hello?'

'Oh my gosh Hi!'

'thought that was next month?'

'no it's ok I'm free all week.'

'ok! can't wait, oppa!!!'

'see you then, bye!'

"who was that?"

"Oppa, I mean Baekhyun."

"from EXO?"

"Yes. I have a photo shoot with them today." I was still super hyper from the call.

"so you won't be home today?"

"ya, I get to hang out with Sehun again! He's like my best friend."

"Oh, ok." He looked disappointed.

"Oh, no no no. He didn't replace you, no one could ever do that. Oh! Besides, you're my Husband remember." I did my best to lift his spirits.

"Future. But yeah I get it."

I ran to the laundry room getting my camera stuff ready.

"Can you come with me today?!" I yelled from the room, thinking he was still in the family room.

"you don't have to yell."

"WHY!  would you do that to me? you scared me."

"sorry." not those puppy eyes again. "I will come if you really want me to."

After about an hour or so we had everything together. Vernon drove us to the amusement park EXO's manager sent the directions to. Once there we started unpacking the car, until...

"SHORTIE!" a tall pale skinned boy came running to me. He was wearing combat boots, ripped jeans, over-sized gray hoodie, black mask, dark sunglasses, and a snapback. He picked me up and started spinning around.

"stop it, Hun, I'm not that short." I was able to say after he put me down.

He hugged me.

"I know. Sorry. Guess I got carried away." He took off his sunglasses. "Can I help you with you Stuff?"

"Hmm nope, I brought help this time," I say as I put a hand on Hansol's shoulder. "Besides you were the one who broke my backup camera lens protector."

"Sorry, again." he looked down, then his head popped back up. "Hi, I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you." he offered his hand to Hansol who expected it.

"Hello, I'm-"

"This is Twix." Sorry, but I just had to. *evil smile.

Hansol looked at me with a questioning look.

"No way! This is the famous Twix twix? Oh man, I'm so glad to meet you." Sehun grabbed Hansol's hand with both of his. "Y/n talks about you all the time, it made me think that she was just making things up. Well, I mean the part about you to getting married at least, I knew that you to used to be friends before she moved."

Hansol met the other members after Sehun helped us with all the camera equipment.

the rest of the day went smooth. with the exception of the boys yelling at us not to act so cute together even though we didn't do anything. Baekhyun talked to Vernon about all ways protecting me and quote 'If you hurt her and we find out about it, you better hope the doctors can put your face back together!'

after promising them and them not being sure, Sehun finally said "don't worry too much guys. remember that she does have 3 brothers and the rest of BTS, not to mention GOT7."

we went our separate ways after dinner and a long goodbye even though we were going to see each other the next day.

Hi! hope you enjoyed that chapter. this story is so close to 1000 reads please vote and share. Let's reach 1000 together! love you

-Maddie <3