Chapter 8. Smart kid

Twix p.o.v. ~

It was the day after Christmas. I woke up early and walked to the kitchen to find a note on the door.

From Y/n
Went out for a run, be back by 6:45
Take care of Josh if he's up plz.
Love you ❤️

I checked the clock 6:40 I had five minutes. Choosing not to go back to sleep, I started making breakfast. The door opened..

"Just in time, maybe they're in bed still..." I herd Y/n mumble to herself.

"Morning!"

"Oh, my, gosh! Twwwwwiiiiiiixxx.... don't scare me like that." Her voice was all shocked and high pitched, in a cute way.

"Sorry."

"What's with all the yelling?" Josh came out of his room, rubbing his eyes and mixed matched slippers on. Probably grabbing one of his and one of mine at the same time.

"Sorry Joshie, didn't mean to wake you up like that." She gave him a hug.

" I know Noona, don't scare her like that Hyung. You are supposed to protect her."

"You're right Josh, i am. Sorry Kit-cat." I walked over to give her a hug.

"How come you don't kiss Noona, Hyung?"

"What?" We both looked at each other and then at the little boy.

"Well, Hyung gave you a ring. Noona gave you a sweater. Plustre ways that the both of you look at each other."

"Joshie, what are you talking about?" She asked exactly what I was wondering.

"You look at each other the way my parents look at each other. You both love each other."

"How-"

"You both love each other, because you look at Hyung like he is the only man you will ever love in your life, Noona, he looks at you like you're his whole universe. You love each other, you should be together not apart."

I looked at her and gave her a little peck on the cheek, cheeks flushed bright pink as I looked at her.

Later that day Josh's brother picked him up and thanked Y/n. After that we were left alone.

"So... what should we d-"

Y/n p.o.v ~

I went for it.....

That was our first....