Chapter 23. And so life changed

SAYTHENAME_SVT_CARAT  continuing by your request.

Min Yuna p.o.v

It was about 6 in the morning, I had two full hours before school. I got out of bed and went straight to the studio down the hall. No doubt he would be in there.

"Morning Appa. Can I bring you br- ...  you can't even hear me." My dad passed out with headphones on and the song he was working on all over the screen in front of him.

I moved the other chair in the studio and the back up headphones, I started to hear what he was working on. Since I didn't want to get in trouble, like last time, I opened a new page and started to work on the same melody my dad was working on.

As I was just about to finish I looked at the time 7:15 am. I had 15 minuets before I had to leave for school.

"Yu yu what are you doing?" I froze at the sound of his voice.

"I promise I'm not messing up your work!" I jumped off the chair and started running. But was stopped right away.

"Where are you going now? First you work on my song, then run away? What I don't get a morning hug?" I had my eyes closed as much as possible till that last part. "You're so much your mother's daughter, thinking you need to run every time I'm working. Look Yu yu, you know you don't have to run away. Just talk to me ok?"

"Ok dad." I said in English.

"You hang out with the Chwe twins too much. I mean really you're learning English faster then I'm." He pulled me to sit on his lap and looked away thinking. "Hmm what do you want to eat?  And do you want to eat here or go over to your cousins?"

"No time to eat school starts soon." I gave him my big worry eyes. Sometimes he forgets that I go to school...

"It's Saturday looney. You understand time really well just not days." He patted my head. " ok let's go over to your cousins."  He picked up his phone from the desk and called my aunt.

Hey cous, can we come over?

K see in a bit.

Bye Y/n.

"Get dressed kid."

"Pajamas?"

"Why not."
In 10 minuets we were ready to leave.

"Ok I'm really!" I went to go look for my appa, he was passed out on the couch. "Appa? Aren't we going?"

"Hmm.. sorry Yu yu. Let's go."

Yoongi p.o.v~

We walked over next door to my cousins' house. When we walked in we received the usual welcome and Yu yu ran to sit with her cousins. I walked over to the other adults for breakfast.

"How long this time?"

"Less then a week, don't worry."

"Ok if you say so.— ... hi Yoongi Oppa!" Y/n and Vernon were talking about something.

"Trubel in paradise?" Oh no, judging by the why they look I should've not said that.

"No. It's just Hansol has to go back to New York for work again."

"That's like the fifth time this month. Why are you to in Korea if you constantly have to go to the US?"

"Umm.." She looked away. "You."

"What?"

"Before you get mad, your wife asked us to make sure you didn't lose it. She also wanted your daughter to have me here if she ever needed."

You moved to Korea because the love of my life wanted to make sure her family would have someone.

I'm sure you watch your daughter everyday. I'm sorry I named her after you even after you said not to.

Thank you for making me a better person, Yuna...