Chapter 15. This whole wedding thing?

Vernon p.o.v
So we fell asleep on the couch again...

"Mmmm... what time is it?"

"Five more minuets Twix Twix." Y/n said before cuddling into my chest with her eyes closed.

"You said that 15 minuets ago. We have to pick up Josh today remember? And EXO is expecting you to come see them off."

"Fine. But you're walking to the kitchen with me."

"Back-hug? Ok. I can live with that. Let's go!"

"That's not exactly what I had in mind-"

Before she could finish her sentence I picked her up, put her on my back and walked to the kitchen. Come to think of it I haven't given her a piggyback ride since she was 8.

I still remember the first time...

Flashback~

"Come on kit-cat, we are going to be late for dinner." A little girl in hand-me-down (boys) clothes, that where too big for her cam running to me.

"Coming Oppa, plz slow down i can't keep up with you."

We were on our way home. Y/n's brothers and one of their friends, were about a black ahead of us.

As she was running one of the pants sleeves came undone making her kiss the side walk. She Didn't even try to save her face. I ran to her..

"They're going to be so mad." She was about to say through the tears. I guessed she meant her parents, till two boys came running to us as she cried more.

"What Happened?!" Jungkook yelled at me.

"Are you ok mochi?" Jimin went to help her back up.

"What did you do to my baby sister?" Jungkook was so mad. Oh! She meant her brothers would be mad, now I get it.

"Leave Twix alone kookie! He was helping me a whole lot more than you were. At least someone stays behind to walk with me after school." She started to yell at him.

"She's got a point, both of you leave her behind so you can go to dance practice. Not to mansion that her friend always walks with her home." Taehyung said to Jungkook who was about to push me away.

"Is that really how you feel mochi?" She nodded. "If I could cut practice early I would walk home with you every day." Jimin said helping her up.

"Jungkook give the kid some slack for always being there for your sister." Taehyung said before pulling Jungkook away from me.

"Fine!" He looked away before trying his hardest to say "I'm sorry, hurting you." In his best English.

I bowed accepting his apology. His English isn't that bad. How in the world is Y/n horrible in it at school? I thought as all the other boys looked at me.

"What?"

"We have to go to our cousin's house, our parents are out of town. Can you take her to your house? There's no girls at our aunts house." Jimin asked after look at the beat up phone he had from there oldest brother.

I nodded. They helped her up onto my back as I walked to my house where my mom helped take care of the cuts on Y/n's knee.

End of flashback~

"Mmm... do you remember the first time you gave me a piggyback ride?" She said while putting her head on my shoulder. "I cried like a baby and my brother beat up." She laughed at the last bit.

"I remember it a bit differently than that, but ok."

The rest of the day was uneventful. We said goodbye to EXO at the airport and went to Josh's school to pick him up.

The three of us had dinner and watched a movie.

"Do I have to sleep on the couch since Vernon Hyung moved in?" Josh asked.

"Why would you?" Kit-cat asked him right back.

"Because he took the other bed you have."

"Maybe we can all just sleep on the couch?" She asked me...