Chapter 32. Lil baby

This is the old cover. From now on it is new. I changed it cuz a lot of other stories have the same pic. Hope you like the new cover! <3

Kala p.o.v~

We were sitting with uncle Yoongi for sooooo long. I mean I love uncle Yoongi the most out of all my uncles, but he is constantly making sure I'm ok.

"I'm ok uncle Suga." I smiled at him.

"How bout you sit next to me Kala?" Yuna asked seeing how tried I was. "You can take a nap on Unnie's shoulder."

"That's a really sweet offer yuyu." Uncle Suga said, understanding I was very sleepy.

Kendal p.o.v (cuz Kala is asleep)

I watched my sister sleep on my cousin's lap.

My uncle told uncle Hoseok and auntie Natie to stay with us. Auntie Natie is the best auntie anybody could ask for. She is always happy and hyper, but still totally strict with her kids.

"Kendal, could you ask my Appa to get us some food?" Yuna Unnie looked up from Kala to me. She was stroking my sister's head trying to keep her comfortable.

I walked away after nodding. Uncle Suga wasn't too far away from the waiting area.

"Uncle Suga?"

"Yes Kendal? Can I help you with something?" He smiled at me.

"Yuna Unnie asked me if you can get food for her."

"Can you say that in Korean please? My English isn't that good."

"Oh! Sorry, I'm so used to speaking in English."

After I repeated was I said in English in Korean, he nodded and walked me back to the waiting area.

Natie p.o.v~

The twins fell asleep on Yuna. The poor kid was hungry but she stayed strong for her cousins.

I wonder if Y/n and Vernon are ready to handle three kids and an investigation.

The man that took y/n and Kala, wasn't the master mind behind everything and Vernon knows that. We all do.

I hope that one day they can just forget about it all....