Three

It was around seven in the morning when the air was disturbed by a blue flash of light

It was around seven in the morning when the air was disturbed by a blue flash of light. Emil appeared in a empty corner of the multi-storey carpark. His clothes and hair were singed, the mask covering his mouth smelt of smoke and dust. He would have gotten here an hour earlier but he had to retrieve something first. It had lead to him getting a bit burnt, an annoyance that he would just have to deal with. Running a hand through his disheveled black hair which was still smoking slightly, Emil sighed. Teleporting to new places always gave him a head ache.

He did not have to wait long. As he had suspected that whoever had contacted him would be watching for him. It should be not long until they decided to make contact.

Soon enough, a basic white van pulled up right in front of him followed by a red car. Emil raised his eyebrows in disbelief at the occupants. In the car sat the well known faces of captain America and hawkeye, members of the avengers. Next to them was a dark skinned man and another man with long black hair. Emil gave a nervous step back, having half a mind to just leave while he could.

The cars pulled up on either side of him and the doors opened. Emil took another few steps back, ready to bolt at any moment. Captain America turned to him, looking him up and down. A long haired man stood at his side, stance ready to attack if Emil proved a threat. A dark skinned man exited the car and scanned Emil before letting out a laugh. "Really? This is Boo? The Boo who took down six well trained shield agents single handed ? You've got to be kidding me". He turned back to Emil and made a go away gesture. Captain America just sighed and frowned down at him. "Go home kid. You should not be here".

Emil glared up at the blond man defiantly. Slowly and deliberately he crossed his arms, a sign that he was not moving. Captain America frowned again and reached forward to touch him. Emil did not move as he rested a hand on his thin shoulder. "Come on kid, just go home. It's dangerous here".

Emil rolled his eyes and the long haired guy scowled. He pushed forward and leaned right down so his face was level with Emil's. "kid, just run off before something happens to you. We have no time to be playing with you. Just fuck off!" Captain America put a hand on the man's shoulder, pulling him back upright. "Maybe he does not speak English Bucky, we are in Germany. Besides, your going to scare him".

Emil was really trying hard not to laugh at this point. Watching the famous captain America and his friend try and deal with a child was hilarious. Bucky lifted his arms in exasperation, "I was trying to scare him away. That's the point Steve. Where is this alleged Boo anyway? Can we really trust Wanda's word that he will come?"

"I trust Wanda and so should you", Steve sighed. It was obvious that they have had this conversation before. Emil peeked up at the name.

"Oh fucking hell!" He exclaimed suddenly, gaining everyone's attention. "I knew it was her! That bloody scarlet witch".  He should of realised it sooner, what with all the news reports lately.

As if timed, the door of the white van slid open and Wanda Maximof stepped out. She turned to face them and her face filled with relief. "Emil!" She called, wrapping him in a hug. "Look how you've grown".

Emil hugged her back, smelling her comforting scent. He would hate to admit it but he had missed Wanda. "Wanda, it's good to see you. I am really sorry about what happened with Pietro ". Wanda's face fell for a moment before smiling again.

"It's good to see you little Boo", she ruffled Emil's hair. "How old are you now?"

"Around fifteen, I don't really know. Hydra never told me when my birthday was".

"This is Boo", Bucky gestured to Emil. "He's just a kid".

"I may be just a child but I am well trained and I have supernatural abilities", Emil deadpanned, leaning back against the van. "So why am I here?"

Captain America opened his mouth to explain.

"So you want me and the others", Emil gestured to the other superheroes around him after Captain had done explaining . "To distract the rest of the avengers so that You and winter solider boy here can get on an airplane? And this is all about some dumb accords?"

"Pretty much", Falcon, who had been the dark skinned man, nodded.

"You know that we can all go to jail for this", Emil stated. "If we are caught then we could never see the light of day again".

"We all know the risks", Antman stated.

Emil looked at the group of adults. Looked at their stubbornly set faces and groaned. "As soon as you guys are on that plane then I'm leaving. I only doing this for Wanda and sperm donor over there", Emil gestured to Bucky.

"Wait what?" Bucky looked rather confused. "What do you mean sperm donor?"

Unedited