Four

"What do you mean sperm donor?"

Emil sighed, not wanting to bother with all this fuss. "I mean that James Barnes, nicknamed Bucky, the winter soldier is my biological father". He ignored all the stares and dropped jaws and concentrated on taking off his shirt.

"I'm your father.." Bucky muttered as he stared at Emil in shock. Now that he looked at the boy he could see that they shared the same blue eyes and black hair. But the boy's eyes were brighter an electric blue that almost seemed alive. It was rather unsettling  to be watched by such a stare.

"My mother was a Icelandic hydra agent and she carried me to birth. She named me Emil and was disposed of right after", Emil continued in a matter of fact tone as he got changed. He did not seem to care that everyone was watching him. First he pulled on a Kevlar armoured shirt that he had removed from his backpack, designed for easy movements, then matching pants.

"Your altered DNA as well as the experiments they performed on me gave me the power to teleport as well as enhanced senses and reflexes", Emil continued. The adults had seen the scars on his back and chest when he had removed his shirt. They told of unspeakable atrocities that had been inflicted on the small boy.

Emil reached into his bag and pulled out a mask designed to cover his lower face so that only his eyes and eyebrows were visible. It was a sort of a cross between a muzzle and a gas mask. It made his unnatural eyes stand out even further against the black metal.

"So biologically I am his son", Emil finished, the mask distorting his voice, deepening it. He was now fully dressed in dark clothing, similar to Bucky's winter soldier suit. It was almost comical seeing a child dressed as a assassin, that is until you realised that he was one. "Well," Emil frowned at them with perfect eyebrows . "Are you not going to suit up? We have a fight to fight".

"So your Antman, Falcon, Hawkeye", Emil names pointing to each person in turn. Each man smiled at the fifteen year old as he tried to remember all their names. "So that makes six of us including me. That's not very many".

"It's good enough", Steve interrupted. He had suited up and was carrying his shield on his arm, Bucky and Wanda behind him.

"Wow your looking very red white and blue", Emil smirked as he lent against the van. "Not conspicuous at all". Steve narrowed his eyes at the boy before mouthing something to Bucky. Emil's smirk grew wider as he caught the words "definitely your son".

Steve turned back to the group, clearing his throat. Everyone stepped forward, even Emil moved closer as Steve began to speak. "I'm glad all of you came. I feel honoured to have your trust in me but I can't not warn you. In this fight we maybe be up against friends, comrades. There will be problems. But we are trying to stop a mad man from awaking five super soldiers to destroy the world. Now Tony may try and stop us but we can't let him". Steve's voice was clear, full of conviction as he spoke.

"You are all free to leave at any time. We will not pressure you into doing this"-

"As if we would leave", Clint, or Hawkeye interrupted. Steve laughed slightly before getting back to business. "Alright. Tony is in this airport. Sam, I need you and Bucky to hide in this building here", Steve pointed at the building to our right. "Keep a look out on the runway. I will go and try and talk to Tony, distract him while redwing scans for a jet, preferably shield, that we can use. Lang will be hiding on my shield whilst Wanda, Emil and Clint will be around the building. Any questions?" There was silence amongst the group. "Alright then. Let's go".

As one they began walking towards the main part of the airport. Emil was walking next to Wanda when a hand grasped his shoulder. "Can I talk to you for a minute", Bucky asked. Emil nodded, letting Wanda get ahead. Nerves were bubbling in his stomach. He did not show emotion very often but this was his father, a man who just discovered that he existed. It was rather nerve racking.

"Look", Bucky began with a sigh, running a hand through his long hair. "If things turn bad then I want you to leave". Emil opened his mouth to argue but Bucky continued. "I know that you can defend yourself. If hydra did anything good at all, it was making sure that you could protect yourself. I just don't want to see you get hurt. I have seen enough of the people I care about die and I never did anything about it. I know that I only just met you", Bucky sighed deeply. "But if your really my son then I don't want to lose this chance".

Emil didn't know what to say. He felt awkward since he did not often receive words of affection. "Errml", he mumbled slowly. "It would be nice to get to know you too, I mean. I understand who and what you are, hell my track record is almost as bad", he let out a small laugh. "But it would be nice to be normal once in a while".

"That would be nice", Bucky agreed smiling softly.

"So after all this is over", Emil grinned. "You owe me a regular father son bonding day".

Bucky laughed loudly causing the others to look back in confusion. He ruffled Emil's hair "Yeah. I hope you know how to play catch super soldier style".
Emil smirked wickedly as he put on his mask. "You don't know who you will be up against".

Unedited