Seven

Boo was once again, standing on the railing of a fire escape, three stories above the ground

Boo was once again, standing on the railing of a fire escape, three stories above the ground. His hand was holding on to the railing above him to steady himself whilst he spray painted the wall in front of him.

"That still counts as graffiti and vandalism you know", Peter Parker remarked as he lowered himself upside down next to the boy, or more known as Boo. "I should give you to the police, or better yet. Mr stark. You are technically a wanted war criminal".

Boo hummed but gave no other response. He was dressed in all black from his boots to his beanie. However, the mask that covered the lower part of his face was now decorated with a cute design of cat whiskers. It made him look rather adorable and not like the highly skilled assassin that he actually was. After encountering him in Germany, Peter had asked Happy about him and had been briefed on who he was. Tony Stark had not deemed him a threat however, since as he put it "if the kid was going to do something monumental, other than graffiti my buildings, then he would have done it already. He's had a good three months". So in all, Peter was told not to really bother with him. But when he spotted the lanky teen standing at the place they first met, he couldn't help but swing over.

"It looks good", Peter complimented. Emil hummed again, concentrating on his work. It was a large image of a very detailed ghost. The ghost was man with long black hair that hung around his shoulders. His face was a ghastly white, half eaten away so that parts of his skull were visible under the flesh. The eyes were two sunken black holes in his head with the word boo! Written across where his pupils should be.

"You're a very good artist Boo".

"Thanks", Emil spoke for the first time. "It's the only non violent talent I have".

"I bet that you have a lot of non violent talents ", Peter exclaimed.

Emil gave him a look. "Why are you being nice to me? I did try to seriously injure you three months ago. Most people don't forget that in a hurry".

Peter scratched his head through his mask, suddenly feeling a bit sheepish. "Well, um, Mr Stark said that you were okay. Since you saved Mr Rhodes and all. Apparently you were just protecting your dad, which is understandable". Peter could feel a blush rise to his cheeks and he was insanely grateful that he was wearing a mask.

"Wow", Boo scoffed sarcastically. "You spend all your life being forcibly turned into one of hydra's top assassins but you do one good thing and there it is. Boom, reputation over".

"Oh I don't know", Peter countered. "You could become like black widow. An assassin turned avenger. She still has a reputation".

"Yeah. For the good guys. That's no fun at all". He turned his electric blue gaze to Peter's. Once again, Peter found himself noting how inhumanly bright they were. They almost seemed to glow.

"You never know", Peter joked back. "You might become an amazing hero".

Boo laughed and Peter found himself smiling at the sound. "Well it was nice talking to you Spider boy but I have to go. Busy life and all". Boo slipped his can of spray paint into a black rucksack and hefted it onto his shoulders whilst being carful not to fall. Turning, he winked at Peter. "By the way. Your new suit makes you look hot. Great arse".

Peter opened his mouth to say something in surprise, probably stammer, when Boo fell of the fire escape and disappeared with a blue flash. Peter remained on the fire escape a little longer as he waited for the heat on his cheeks to fade. "Do I really look hot?" He muttered to himself as he swung away. "What a weird assassin".

Unedited