Eight

Let's just admire our British boys above. Asa and Tom look so good. Honestly gave me inspiration for Emil and Peter.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Emil, unlike most students, did not hate school

Emil, unlike most students, did not hate school. Actually he quite enjoyed it. It was the one place where he could feel normal. Where he could be a normal student who did not know over fifty ways to kill a fully grown man or make over a hundred different kinds of explosives. Where he could be a fifteen year old boy, struggling through puberty with the rest of his generation.

So, as he weaved in between the crowded corridors of Midtown on the way to his locker, he felt more at ease than normal. He felt happy. There was a chemistry test next period which he knew he was going to ace, his art teacher had just recommended his paintings to a local competition. In all, he was in a good mood. Not even Flash could bring him down.
"Oi Gay boy!"
He spoke too soon.

Emil groaned and turned to face the tanned boy. Although he stood a few inches taller than the bully, flash still made a effort to stare him down. "Yes Flash" , Emil's voice dripped with sarcastic sweetness.

Flash scowled. "Hey Homo, What are you wearing?" And he made a show of gesturing to Emil's outfit, disgust crossing his face.

Emil looked down at himself in confusion, he personally thought that he looked pretty nice today. White skinny jeans hugged his long legs and a pastel lilac polo shirt, paired with a grey cardigan covered his chest. The pale colours made a change from his usual black 'I'm a graffiti artist' get up and was a definite upgrade from his assassin armour. Blue drops of paint littered the pastel fabric, obviously from art last period and combined with the sketch book under his arm, it gave the style an overall artsy feel. The only thing that looked out of place was the faded red converse on his feet. The fabric was worn from over use but they were comfy and still functional as footwear.

"Clothes Flash", Emil pointed out innocently. "I'm wearing clothes. It's what people wear in order not to be naked".

"No", Flash hissed, jabbing his finger at Emil's head. "I meant that".

On top of Emil's black hair was a flower crown made from real flowers. Oleander and Orange mock were woven around a circlet of sticks along with leaves and ribbons, their petals blooming brilliantly due to the supernatural energy leaking off his skin.

"Oh this is a flower crown", Emil pointed out. Taking the crown off his head, he spun it around a finger in front of Flash's face.

The crown was a bit of an inside joke. Last year he had competed in a small art competition and had gain the interest of a local florist. Gabby, a kind woman in her mid forties, has offered to pay him if he painted her shop. He had quite happily done so and now she gives him free flower crowns when ever he passes by. She had also taught him the language of the flowers, one of the only languages that Emil did not know. (Obviously hydra thought that the language of the flowers would not help him be their top assassin) The current arrangement of Oleander and Orange Mock translated to mean "caution, deceit". It basically said that Emil was not who he seemed.

"I know what it is", Flash huffed.

"Really? "Emil raised an eyebrow. "So why did you ask?"

"Because it's fucking gay, that's why".

"So?" Emil shrugged and deposited the crown neatly back on his head. "Does it look like I care?"

"Fag", Flash swore as he tore the crown of Emil's head and threw it to the floor. Emil watched as the pink and orange petals got trampled under Flash's trainer. Sending him a glare, Flash stalked away. With a slightly annoyed sigh, Emil crouched down and started to pick up the crumpled remains of the ruined flowers.

"Here. This one is still alright".

Emil looked up to see an out stretched hand holding on solitary pink oleander. Some how it had survived Flash's onslaught and it sat neatly on the raised palm.

"Thanks", Emil smiled at the boy, recognising him. "Peter wasn't it? You're in my chemistry and don't we have gym together?"

Peter blushed slightly and nodded. "Um yeah. You're one of Liz's friends".

Emil smiled, finding the other boy cute. Gently taking the lone flower out of Peter's hand, he rose to his feet. Peter followed hastily and slightly nervously.

"This is a oleander flower", Emil informed. "It means caution".

Stretching out his arm, he carefully tucked the pink blossom behind Peter's ear.

"Caution", Emil repeated, smirking. "Be cautious Peter, for I will beat you in the next chemistry test".

And with that parting comment, Emil strolled off. Leaving a blushing Peter Parker standing in the now empty corridor, a pink flower tucked behind his ear.

Unedited

Wow! An update! What had gotten into me?
I have no clue but any ways enjoy.
Peter is so cute and Emil is so sarcastic.
Flash seriously needs to chill and let go of his misdirected anger.
Comment what you think.