Chapter 15

Perrie

@PerrieEdwards: Today, Friday April 14 2017 at 10:07 AM, you took your last breath

@PerrieEdwards: Today, Friday April 14 2017 at 10:07 AM, you took your last breath. You spent the last minutes of your life in my arms. I held you until the paramedics came and took you away from me.

My heart refuses to accept that you're gone. It's only been a few hours since you became an angel, yet it's hard to grasp the fact that you're never coming back. I've waited for you to walk through the door for the last five hours and tell me it's all a joke. Because I want it to be a joke, although it would be an extremely cruel one.

I don't want you to be gone, baby. I want you here. With me. I miss you more than I can put into words. You've been dead for a few hours, but I miss you like you've been dead for years. It feels like you've been gone for way longer than you actually have. Time goes by so slowly now that you're no longer here.

Tonight, when I go to bed, I know I'm going to cry myself to sleep. I'll lie on your side of the bed, wear your favourite pyjamas, and hold your pillow close to my chest. I'm gonna pretend the pillow is you. And I know I'm going to wake up tomorrow with tears streaming down my face. Because you won't be there, lying next to me. You won't be there when I fall asleep and you won't be there when I wake up. And that sucks. It sucks so freaking much.

They say that bad things tend to happen to good people. A bad thing happened to you. You didn't deserve to fall victim to one of the most deadliest illnesses in the world. You deserved a long, happy life, which you'd spend with me and everyone else who loves you.

But you don't always get what you want. Life doesn't always turn out the way you planned. You and I are a perfect example of that. We were supposed to keep living our dream, get married, adopt pets, buy a house, have three children and grow old together.

There are so many things you and I were supposed to do, but that we'll never do now that you're gone. And it's unfair, baby. Why couldn't God pick someone else? Why did he have to take you? Was it because you were the prettiest flower in his garden? Was it because you were too good for this cruel world?

Jesy, you were very special to me. You've always been. Ever since I met you on the X-Factor, you've meant the world to me. You're always going to have a special place in my heart. And I'll keep you there until we meet again.

Baby, you were the light in the dark, the good in the bad. You had the most beautiful smile, the most gorgeous eyes that I could get lost in for hours on end. Your laugh was contagious. Once you started laughing, everyone else laughed too.

You had the power to put a smile on my face when I didn't even want to smile. Everytime I felt lost, you helped me find my way home. You are my home. You always will be even though you're not here.

When I went through the darkest time of my life, you stayed by my side. You helped me pull through, you gave me a reason to not give up. I can never thank you enough for that, baby. Just know that I appreciate everything you've done for me, for Jade and Leigh-Anne, during the five and a half years we got to spend with you. Those five and a half years were the best years of my life.

I'm going to miss you, baby. I'm going to miss your hugs and your kisses. I'm going to miss to hear your laugh, I'm going to miss your famous Scottish accent. I'm going to miss you.

And everytime I need guidance or reassurance, I will look up at the sky. And I'll find you pretty easily, because I know you'll be the brightest star.

Save me a seat up in heaven, my angel. I love you ❤️️

Forever yours
xPerriex

_______________________________________________________
Just the epilogue left now, then this story is over and done with...💔

xxMxx