1. Shh

[Quick Author's Note: Before you start reading, I should say that some content may (or may not, depending on you) offend, disturb, and/or trigger you. If you don't dig into these abusive, bloody kinds of stories then please do kindly click the back button.

Also, there are going to be lots of grammar errors and all that jazz as this is the first draft of this story. I'll try to edit out those mistakes as much as I can, but I ain't a master in that department. Sorry.

Enjoy! Thank you so much for clicking in the first place.

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved

______________________________________

CHAPTER | ONE

I pulled up my hood and leaned against the brick wall behind me. Crossing my arms over my chest, I continued to watch him with narrowed eyes. He was standing next to a drug store, shouting angrily at someone on his cell phone. By the look of his face and the way he raised his voice every so often, he didn't seem very happy tonight.

"I said take care of it!" He shouted for the second time, his voice booming throughout the deserted streets, "I don't fucking care! I'm busy!"

I snorted quietly at that. Busy my ass. All he was doing was smoking his cigarette and barking orders through his phone for the past twenty minutes. Oh, yeah. He was busy alright. I rolled my eyes and sighed, my breath coming out in clouds due to the cold, bitter weather. Winter was coming early.

I stuffed my hands inside my pockets and wrinkled my nose in disgust at the horrible smell of the alleyway I was hiding in. It smelled like beer, garbage, and urine. I almost felt like throwing up and it wasn't looking so hot either now that I glanced behind me.

There were trash cans knocked down with big rats crawling in and out of the trash cans in search of food. The brick walls were covered in graffiti of words and weird pictures. There was barely any light at all except for the full moon shining high in the sky. Other than that, it was pretty dark, giving the alleyway a spooky, creepy look.

This was a perfect place to hide.

I was dressed all in black clothing to make myself blend in with the dark. I had on a pair of old black skinny jeans with combat boots and a black sweatshirt. My hands were covered in black leather gloves so I wouldn't leave any fingerprints behind once I was done. My hair was tied in a low ponytail and tucked safely inside my hood.

I looked away from my surroundings and back at the man to see him glaring at the sky as if it were the sky that caused all of his problems.

"Fine, whatever, you good for nothing pig!" He snapped, hanging up his phone and throwing his cigarette on the ground angrily before stomping on it. He put his phone in his pocket and started walking towards the alleyway where I was hiding.

My heart started pounding loudly inside my chest, echoing in my ears. This was it. No matter how many times I've gone through this, my heart still wanted to explode.

I quickly ducked behind a trash can and reached for my knife that was hidden in my right boot. I kept my eyes on him like a hawk as he walked by me, not even noticing me. Once he had his back to me, I stood up and followed him. I looked behind me to see if anyone was looking before I went in for the kill.

As if sensing someone was following him, he turned around just as I wrapped my arm around his neck, covering his mouth to prevent his cries for help from being heard. I dragged him close to a wall as he tried to bite down my hand. I cringed as his wet tongue licked my glove. I was lucky this man was small or else I wouldn't have gone with the knife as a weapon.