(Mockfic) Energetic Rhino Beetle - Beedle x Reader

Great idea suggested by dollhouse000

(The pronouns in this story is female)

Enjoy the cringe and amazement.

Once upon a time, there was a girl called (Y/N) who absolutely adored bugs at the South Akkala stable. Unlike her other coworker, she thought they were the best thing ever. Particularly beetles. One day, a handsome man lugging around a huge beetle backpack caught her eye while she was sweeping away at the door.

This man had a long nose red nose, acorn top hair, and amazing large eyes. (Y/N) fell in love at first sight. It was true love. She would keep shying away every time he would come near her to try and sell her some bugs. She never had the courage to speak to this amazingly handsome man. She could do nothing but watch her senpai from a distance.

One fateful day, the hero of Hyrule just happened to ride through. Apparently, he and Beedle had already been acquainted. But when she overheard their conversation, what she heard made her gasp dramatically.

"We must have been married in a past life!" Beedle-senpai exclaims to the silent blond.

The hero just stares at Beedle like he's crazy. The blond is the crazy one for thinking that Beedle-senpai is crazy, thought the girl. She couldn't let this stand. Maybe they were married in a past life, but in this life—if it was the last thing she'd do, she'd marry Beedle-senpai.

Later that day, she decided to confess her love to Beedle-senpai.

"Oh Beedle Senpai, I love you,"

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm sorry but I cannot accept your feelings for I want to marry Link,"

Beedle suddenly picks up hero boy and holds him away, as though protecting him.

"I want to marry him, for we were together in a past life,"

"Where the hell do I come into this?" Hero boy asks.

"But Beedle~Senpai, What is so amazing about him?"

"Hey gave me... a Rugged Rhino Beetle!"

"Dramatic gasp! How could I ever compete with such amazement?! But alas, I have an energetic rhino beetle I found in Roc Woods. If I give you this, would you then love me?!"

"My gosh, my heart yearns for that beetle! I shall love you, (Y/N)-chan,"

"Oh Beedle Senpai!"

And with that, (Y/N) and Beedle-senpai lived happily ever after until Beedle died of trying to eat a beetle.