Chapter 12

Florence sat reading, and she just couldn't believe that it was already the last month of August. Minerva had gone to talk with the Headmaster. Bean had been as active as ever and Florence couldn't wait till November so the baby would just come out already
A knock sounded at the door of her quarters. Florence was slightly confused because Dumbledore and Minerva had the password. So it really could only be Professor Snape. She questioned,

"Who is it?"

No answer. Thinking nothing of it, she got up and turned the knob. The door was thrust open sending the witch stumbling backwards.

"I thought you'd be here..," an unfamiliar voice spoke.

She looked up to the one man whom she never wanted to see in her entire life ever again. Florence pulled out her wand and pointed it at him, her breath shakey. He didn't do anything, except laugh.

"Honestly do you think an ametuer witch like you could fight a skilled wizard like me?"

Florence fired her first spell and he swiftly grabbed his wand and blocked the spell. The witch quickly realized he did have a point and that if she was gonna win it wouldn't be with magic. He walked up to her grabbing her by the throat. She lifted her knee and kicked him with it. He wasn't phased except for a minor grunt. Florence quit resisting and stood there limp. He chuckled in a sick way. All of the sudden she yanked her neck from his grip and ran to the door and opened it.

"INCARCEROUS!"

Florence dodged and ran out to the right. He chased after her and another spell came flying in her direction

"CRUCIO!"

Florence dropped to the floor in agony. She was incapable of keeping quiet. She screamed harder than she'd ever. All she could focus on was her unborn. She felt Bean squirm as her insides contracted around her womb. Her cries echoed off of the walls.

"REFERDIUM SCALDIOR!!!"

McGonagall yelled as her wand fired a beam of red light at the wizard

McGonagall yelled as her wand fired a beam of red light at the wizard. Florence felt relief as the Cruciartis Curse was lifted. Not enough relief to have the energy to summon her wand. She slumped on the floor, physically paralyzed watching Minerva skillfully fighting the young witch's attacker.

And all of the sudden he stopped fighting the older witch. He sprinted to Florence grabbing her arm and they apparated.
The last thing Florence saw: Minerva McGonagall screamed, sprinting to where she was and then 'pop' she lost sight of her professor.
•••

"SEVERUS!?"

Minerva repeated multiple times as she ran to the dungeons. She arrived and spoke the password shoving the door open. She rushed into the classroom room where Snape seemed to be in a grading mindset. He looked up sensing the urgency.